Liverpool

1 minute ago, WILF said:

We took around 5000 away to an FA cup game at forest mate......what?, 5 or 6 years ago and he put out a side of kids that got murdered 5-0 and it could have been more in order to try and preserve players to just stay alive in the main league.

Thats suns up our total ambition for a lot of years mate imho.......I don’t think that means I want us to be Manchester United and I don’t think it means the 5000 angry fans want to be either.

That was ridiculous, he was there to make you survive not succeed... a cup run is great for the club, players and fans...I.hate the way the cups are treated, particularly the FA cup... all clubs should want to win it at all cost imo

• Like 1

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Easy starting a topic about your club when they’re sitting top. Takes a real man to keep a thread going to over eighty pages for the 52nd best club in the country. Ahhh, now that’s Bisto ?

Klopp out ..     Been saying it for weeks now  Henderson and Milne .let's gone   Salah over the hill   Firmino teeth too white    Mane what the fuks going

I think plenty of chaps of my/our generation will be quite pleased that the big team when we was all young are back on top......i always said id love to of been a Liverpool fan but you cant just choos

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, WILF said:

Exactly mate, you don’t have to have ideas above your station to have a bit of pride about yourself as a sporting establishment.

And I remember Gnasher was as pissed off as anybody else when that fat c**t pulled that stunt in the cup at Forest the other year.......does thinking you should try and win a cup make you a dreamer with ideas above your station ?

No, I dont think it does, what it makes you is a proper sporting outfit with the right mindset imho 

It's not the move to the new stadium, it's the mindset that needs a kick up the ass...

• Thanks 1
Just now, NEWKID said:

That was ridiculous, he was there to make you survive not succeed... a cup run is great for the club, players and fans...I.hate the way the cups are treated, particularly the FA cup... all clubs should want to win it at all cost imo

Mate, you played at good level for a long time......fact of the matter is, you want to win everything don’t you.

Don’t mean you think your big does it.....it’s just what you do.

Just now, WILF said:

Mate, you played at good level for a long time......fact of the matter is, you want to win everything don’t you.

Don’t mean you think your big does it.....it’s just what you do.

I want to win a kick about with my lad, or a game of scrabble mate...lol...

Of course you want to win, dont matter the standard.... and I dont care what anyone says, all fans want to win as well...else what's the point??

I get the day out with your mates, and the great old times etc etc...but you're happier when your winning...look ar Liverpool every f****r is smiling around that place now!! Lol

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Stoney100 said:

Looks like Liverpool have finally signed minamino......Japanese superstar attacker that will fit right in :thumbs: 

He looks a tidy player mate, certainly travels well.with the ball....

I expect Klopp will bring in a couple of players in the January window, a bit of cover for the run in..it would be a disaster if they f****d up now..??

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

I want to win a kick about with my lad, or a game of scrabble mate...lol...

Of course you want to win, dont matter the standard.... and I dont care what anyone says, all fans want to win as well...else what's the point??

I get the day out with your mates, and the great old times etc etc...but you're happier when your winning...look ar Liverpool every f****r is smiling around that place now!! Lol

All jokes aside mate, how long do you think it will take United to catch up with Liverpool now? 

We got one of if not the best manager in the world signed up for till 2024 at least, a squad that could rival any right now and the whole club has found its mojo again while united lose there’s.......I can’t see united challenging for the title again for at least another 3 seasons personally.....but I do want them to be challengers so the league is a bit harder as no one likes running away with it by Christmas :whistling: :D

• Haha 2
4 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

He looks a tidy player mate, certainly travels well.with the ball....

I expect Klopp will bring in a couple of players in the January window, a bit of cover for the run in..it would be a disaster if they f****d up now..??

Yeah he’s quality mate, let him loose with mane, salah, firmino and it’s going to be some attacking line :yes:

9 minutes ago, Stoney100 said:

All jokes aside mate, how long do you think it will take United to catch up with Liverpool now? 

We got one of if not the best manager in the world signed up for till 2024 at least, a squad that could rival any right now and the whole club has found its mojo again while united lose there’s.......I can’t see united challenging for the title again for at least another 3 seasons personally.....but I do want them to be challengers so the league is a bit harder as no one likes running away with it by Christmas :whistling: :D

Nicely barbed post...I like it!! Lol

Realistically at least 3 years, it's a full rebuild job, it was as soon as Fergie left cause that team was spent, he dragged that last title out if them.. the waste on players since has been criminal...but... Maguire is good signing, natural leader, solid defender and hes making Lindeloff look like the player we were told about when he signed.. wan bissaka is an outstanding defender, he loves to tackle, mark, defend.... hes going to be a very good player, but he needs to learn the attacking game like your 2 full backs, who.are the best pair in Europe imo..

I've slated fred from.day 1...but...hes playing really well, mctominay is a Carrick type, a decent midfielder who.will keep developing...

I also think Greenwood looks like a proper centre forward, Rashford, Martial, Lingard are number 10 or wide players imo... there is real pace amongst them and on their day they'll RIP sides apart...

I've said for months to stick with Ole, we cant keep chopping and changing, hes young, motivated, understands the club... hes made good signings so far (that was my concern)..I hope he continues to develop the youth, and is allowed the time to see it through...

But....all that said...liverpool are an absolute joy to watch, God that hurt, and Klopp is a great manager and also a very decent man...its a great time for the club, it's not false or purely brought (in a man city or Chelsea sense), its sticking with Klopps ideas and principles and building a very good squad.... 

Right that's it, my liverpool love in is over ya b*****d!! Lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
51 minutes ago, Stoney100 said:

Every Greek tragedy starts with Hubris .

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
29 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

Not forgetting James, what a great signing he has been!

Oh and the best midfielder in the world, still out injured....wait until hes back.at Madrid..??

Fixed that for you mate.

Cheers, D.

• Haha 1