Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
micky

The Election

Recommended Posts

16 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

Care to explain why? 

The fact there's going to be border checks for goods coming in and out of Ni to and from the mainland .. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Chid said:

The fact there's going to be border checks for goods coming in and out of Ni to and from the mainland .. 

For me there should be hard borders with border checks on every country throughout Europe ' cost should not come into it.

It would cut down on 

People Traffficing.

Illegal immigration.

Drugs getting imported .

To name a few.

Its win win imo ?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks like the amendment to lower the voting age to 16 and allow EU nationals to take part has failed.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Chid said:

The fact there's going to be border checks for goods coming in and out of Ni to and from the mainland .. 

And what’s the problem with that and how does it make the deal bad for Northern Ireland? Come on now chid you can do better than that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’ll tell you what I think will happen.......

People will have spent the last 3 years watching these pricks make a mockery of everyone.......

They will have spent the last 20 years watching their communities go down the khazi.

And they will go out and vote for exactly the same parties all over again

Then they will spent the next 5 years wondering why and complaining that everything is up shit creek !

 

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

For me there should be hard borders with border checks on every country throughout Europe ' cost should not come into it.

It would cut down on 

People Traffficing.

Illegal immigration.

Drugs getting imported .

To name a few.

Its win win imo ?

 

 

What about hard borders between England and Wales and England and Scotland?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

And what’s the problem with that and how does it make the deal bad for Northern Ireland? Come on now chid you can do better than that. 

 not really good at putting what I think across but imo why couldn't we have a Brexit and leave the border between NI/Irl how it is .. I think it'll be bad for both countries with a hard border , whats going to happen to the people who live on one side of the border but work on the other ..

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, kanny said:

Looks like the amendment to lower the voting age to 16 and allow EU nationals to take part has failed.

Thank fook for that.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, WILF said:

I’ll tell you what I think will happen.......

People will have spent the last 3 years watching these pricks make a mockery of everyone.......

They will have spent the last 20 years watching their communities go down the khazi.

And they will go out and vote for exactly the same parties all over again

Then they will spent the next 5 years wondering why and complaining that everything is up shit creek !

 

Bang on WILF  I am prepaired to have a 100 pound bet that labour will keep their 3 seats in my town of Rotherham despite us voting to leave.

  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I personally would love to vote brexit party but in reality a vote for brexit party makes it less likely that we will actually get brexit. Brexit party will never ever win the election just disrupt the conservatives chances of getting a majority as they are splitting the leave vote. If the brexit party ends up stopping the conservatives getting a majority and we end up with some horrific coalition of labour, SNP’s and Liberal Democrat’s then brexit will just be cancelled altogether. If Farage and the BP have some vision and sense they will only stand in 50 or so leave voting seats that conservatives have very little chance of winning that traditionally vote labour so to disrupt labour without killing the conservatives chance of a majority because anything other and even Boris’s less than perfect deal will be gone forever. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Bobtheferret said:

I personally would love to vote brexit party but in reality a vote for brexit party makes it less likely that we will actually get brexit. Brexit party will never ever win the election just disrupt the conservatives chances of getting a majority as they are splitting the leave vote. If the brexit party ends up stopping the conservatives getting a majority and we end up with some horrific coalition of labour, SNP’s and Liberal Democrat’s then brexit will just be cancelled altogether. If Farage and the BP have some vision and sense they will only stand in 50 or so leave voting seats that conservatives have very little chance of winning that traditionally vote labour so to disrupt labour without killing the conservatives chance of a majority because anything other and even Boris’s less than perfect deal will be gone forever. 

I hope Farage stands and gets elected and gets a few seats in parliament to  see the next phase of negotiations through, tbh probably more effective than a  weak coalition look at poor Clegg  lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

See, folks already talking in terms of Tory and splitting the vote so better vote Tory etc etc !.........

Honestly, after what you have witnessed the last 30 (never mind the last 3) years why the hell would you put your “X” in the box of any main party?

Even Farage has made his party a one issue party.......the problems are so much bigger than that..........nobody is saying “There’s too much government and they are f***ing everything up” !

The last 3 years has shown that “Brexit” is the f***ing least of your problems and I was a mad Brexiteer !..........

f**k Corbyn

f**k Johnson

f**k Farage 

And f**k all the rest of them too........all part of the same shit system.

If I was still voting there it would be someone small who’s message I liked and at least I’d have a clear conscious knowing I never voted for what’s happening outside my window !

Or I’d not vote at all

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...