Bedlington x Greyhound

59 minutes ago, billhardy said:

He his aturd burglar that wears papers under his leotard the fecking idiot he manipulates folks words well shitter I got your m. O. Atbbill

M o, modus operandi? I like it bill, very 'skulduggery' hehehe ??

Edited by shaaark

• Replies 912
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Personally, I prefer to see things, with my own eyes,...and then, come to a conclusion...I believe it is always the fairest way..?.

Good sensible comments lads... I know for a fact, that certain coursing Studs can command a high price for their services, and any resulting pups will not be sold cheap. Obviously, when a br

Aggression is often confused with gameness imo. I've seen plenty of gassy aggressive dogs' arse fall out when things get real.  

Posted Images

28 minutes ago, billhardy said:

He his aturd burglar that wears papers under his leotard the fecking idiot he manipulates folks words well shitter I got your m. O. Atbbill

wears papers under his leotard ??

crawl bag under your cow pat ??

feck bill you are on form lol

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Hard on em, says the man who openly admitted to watching 2 dogs fight to death An drown a whippet few bull, your sinking lower than that poor whippet noo, so I’m out ?

no dont say im out yet.

it's only just warming up in here.it's either this or mr bean on itv 4 lol

3 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Hard on em, says the man who openly admitted to watching 2 dogs fight to death An drown a whippet ffs bull, your sinking lower than that poor whippet noo, so I’m out ?

See there ya go again twisting words when have I said that. You moron lol atb bill

33 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Hard on em, says the man who openly admitted to watching 2 dogs fight to death An drown a whippet ffs bull, your sinking lower than that poor whippet noo, so I’m out ?

27 minutes ago, billhardy said:

See there ya go again twisting words when have I said that. You moron lol atb bill

To be fair bill, you did say you, or an associate, threw a whippet in a river cos it didn't meet expectations, or whatever. I remember reading it, not that long ago either

7 minutes ago, shaaark said:

To be fair bill, you did say you, or an associate, threw a whippet in a river cos it didn't meet expectations, or whatever. I remember reading it, not that long ago either

Furg he said that a whippet that was already dead got lobbed in the cut that was it?

13 minutes ago, Chaseorbechased said:

Sure he said it was dead  1st 

12 minutes ago, Black neck said:

Furg he said that a whippet that was already dead got lobbed in the cut that was it?

Ok, sorry bill I was wrong ?