Bedlington x Greyhound

1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

You’d love that wouldn’t ye ya bitter ole fruit bat?

breeding a runner eh next? will it be out jazz An buck like ye keep saying ??

You Jinxed ya own one thing Ii learned in dog game expect the jne pected  lost loads one way or another shit happens atb bill

• Replies 912
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Personally, I prefer to see things, with my own eyes,...and then, come to a conclusion...I believe it is always the fairest way..?.

Good sensible comments lads... I know for a fact, that certain coursing Studs can command a high price for their services, and any resulting pups will not be sold cheap. Obviously, when a br

Aggression is often confused with gameness imo. I've seen plenty of gassy aggressive dogs' arse fall out when things get real.  

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

You’d love that wouldn’t ye ya bitter ole fruit bat?

breeding a runner eh next? will it be out jazz An buck like ye keep saying ??

Emphatically not I told you an age ago I only e er bred nursed two lur her nests in my life  but there ya go misunderstanding jumping the gun and yas all got me down has Mr d sleight lol atb bill

1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

Away an fcuk off haha ? sad fact is you’d love summat to happen to my pup Cos you know you’ll have to eat your hat when it proves ye wrong ye senile ole cnut?

an in all the years I been here it seems your the first an only person Iv read about wishing bad luck on anybody else’s dog, sad but true. True colours an all that, well I honestly hope your bitch an pup do well for you, it’s you I hope falls down the stairs ?

Ya doing it again when have I wished bad luck on your welp. Yas done a bad wish on your own with your own covky out look you go crawl back under thecow pat ya came from turd burglar. Atb bill

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, billhardy said:

Ya doing it again when have I wished bad luck on your welp. Yas done a bad wish on your own with your own covky out look you go crawl back under thecow pat ya came from turd burglar. Atb bill

Senile I could outrun ya walk anything yeah probably last longer on a woman out eT yas  o I aye gonna say out fight ya because there be no match  lol atb bill

3 minutes ago, billhardy said:

Yall have to bri g her F own so we can see her go. Atb bill

2 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

Bull I wouldn’t fetch a dog shite down to you. You just sit there without a motor an slate folk for not wanting to be in your company, if ye that keen Iv told you were I am?

Give the wee welp a chance katchum thing his the little blighter maybe okay give her a chance hard on em you yas only just got her atb bill