IMG_20190716_190325.jpg.909a6262a4a060b65293cf42c4f871cf.jpg

She don't care. 

Do ye ever feed camel toe

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Aussie Whip said:

Oh yeah,they tend to wander if starved.

Little and often is the way 2 go many bin ruined wi too much meat 

• Like 1

Skinners wasn't bad when I was in Blighty. Here, I tend to feed raw more than anything due to the state of kibble (a decent brand will break the bank at 60€ a smallish bag)

Those pig trotters are a God send in the mountains. Plenty of fats and meat to keep them going, added with a bit of fatty/meaty butcher scraps. He'll easily go through a kilo and a trotter a day, when we go high up and never looks bad or loses condition and we can be away and at it, for days ;)

Just quick update been feeding my 3 lurchers on Royal Canin for last 6weeks just gradually adding more each week & cutting back on raw. They still get meat with it but get just kibble 2/3 times a week. Shit been firm but a lot less of it? Ive always thought they all had good coats but have noticed coats improved.  I know winter coats coming through but still better than usual.  Energy levels good aswell 👍 Atb

• Like 1

I gave the Lidl stuff a go after reading on here about it and it went through my spaniels like a hot ball bearing thru butter. Tried it dry had weird yellowish shit, tried it soaked and got sloppy yellowish shit. Back to Dr Johns and no prob. Also boil up chicken mince with veg and pasta or rice with no problems.

Dr johns gold doesn't seem to have a good rep with lurcher lads but plenty gundogs up n down the country seem to thrive on it?know a fair few that use it, I don't know anyone that uses lidl so can't comment on it.

2 hours ago, Dinosaurs said:

Hi bud its £44 for a 15kg bag. Atb

I know the police use royal cannin after a dog had me backed in a corner copper told me most use r c so must be sponsored by them think he said that particular dog which was a Belgium Mali which looked real well was on r c maxi..

Edited by dodger