Jump to content
jigsaw

Kelpies as a stud,

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, forest of dean redneck said:

I bet you know where everything is though 👍

Yep ... that pile of stuff is from the other room in my lock up that I’ve emptied to fix the roof. Except the mattress which needs burning when I get a chance .....

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

On 31/10/2019 at 11:51, socks said:

Fukc off I’ve just had the cleaner in ......

Yas a scruffy scout aye ya socks feck me ex soldier an all would expect better ya trampy b*****ds atb bill

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, troyboy17 said:

She looks froze, 2

Must be crappy pics or summat cow I can assure ye it was Fcuking warm up here last night mate, had few cold ins an proper frosts this past week but last night was nowhere near freezing, an the lil bitch knows where the kennels are an even just goes an takes herself to bed when she gets tired 😂

She has never been bothered with the weather or cold or anything truth be told but still a pup an we do make sure she don’t get too wet, cold , tired or bored for now👍

27DDE36F-65D0-45ED-A13F-144FA561E6A5.jpeg.69b1acbd2de485cfda5980a67dea2fc0.jpeg

Getting used to the tractor😂

Edited by W. Katchum
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, billhardy said:

Yas a scruffy scout aye ya socks feck me ex soldier an all would expect better ya trampy b*****ds atb bill

Who the fukc are you Mary fukcing poppins .... as I said I had to pile it all in there as I had a leak in the roof. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, socks said:

Who the fukc are you Mary fukcing poppins .... as I said I had to pile it all in there as I had a leak in the roof. 

Your the tramp ken but bill can only have local pups Cos he can’t drive 😁

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
53 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Your the tramp ken but bill can only have local pups Cos he can’t drive 😁

Ya a muppet  katch cana drive igot my own chauffer ya muppet local pups kill local  my age no need ta travel the length Britain fa what we all ready got here those welps are fine looking jukels but needs are more varied fa me. Lol atb bill

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, socks said:

Who the fukc are you Mary fukcing poppins .... as I said I had to pile it all in there as I had a leak in the roof. 

Well have ya fixed it humbug  atb bill

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, billhardy said:

Well have ya fixed it humbug  atb bill

Fukc me are you clerk of the works now ........

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, W. Katchum said:

Must be crappy pics or summat cow I can assure ye it was Fcuking warm up here last night mate, had few cold ins an proper frosts this past week but last night was nowhere near freezing, an the lil bitch knows where the kennels are an even just goes an takes herself to bed when she gets tired 😂

She has never been bothered with the weather or cold or anything truth be told but still a pup an we do make sure she don’t get too wet, cold , tired or bored for now👍

27DDE36F-65D0-45ED-A13F-144FA561E6A5.jpeg.69b1acbd2de485cfda5980a67dea2fc0.jpeg

Getting used to the tractor😂

Ta be fare this kind a way I do with the alsation types they a very warm type a jukel the severe the weather the better. Its just having a younger jukel dry the kelpie usually have a good under type coat it his the way its gonna be Tb bill

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, billhardy said:

Ta be fare this kind a way I do with the alsation types they a very warm type a jukel the severe the weather the better. Its just having a younger jukel dry the kelpie usually have a good under type coat it his the way its gonna be Tb bill

Katch just keep an eye on the jukel with the cow slurry  can burn em seen it a few times. Atb bill

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
11 minutes ago, socks said:

Fukc me are you clerk of the works now ........

Make sure bill signs your risk assessment and method statement before proceeding 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
13 minutes ago, billhardy said:

Katch just keep an eye on the jukel with the cow slurry  can burn em seen it a few times. Atb bill

Aye she not in there a lot tbh an usually gets her feet washed after wards mate so she don’t get me boggin on the quad or in tractor haha😂 like I said above she can’t last whole shifts or that yet an I wouldn’t expect her to, she knows where the car An the wee kennel is An is that clever a pup she honestly tells ye when she hungry, or tired or whatever😂  she jist hope in back a motor An goes for an hours nap an then comes back full a life again, she living the good life here, like a free range pup 😂

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...