Jump to content
jigsaw

Kelpies as a stud,

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

Must be crappy pics or summat cow I can assure ye it was Fcuking warm up here last night mate, had few cold ins an proper frosts this past week but last night was nowhere near freezing, an the lil bitch knows where the kennels are an even just goes an takes herself to bed when she gets tired 😂

She has never been bothered with the weather or cold or anything truth be told but still a pup an we do make sure she don’t get too wet, cold , tired or bored for now👍

27DDE36F-65D0-45ED-A13F-144FA561E6A5.jpeg.69b1acbd2de485cfda5980a67dea2fc0.jpeg

Getting used to the tractor😂

She was born in Ireland doubt that pup knows what a dry day is .. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post

Just now, billhardy said:

Yas sill a foul mouthed further fecking squab ya filthy parasite atb bill

An you just like to throw insults about. Sure you’ll start next if I don’t stop what I’m doin an come to you I’m a coward next haha 😂 away am fcuk off ye senile abusive ole cnut 😂

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Chid said:

She was born in Ireland doubt that pup knows what a dry day is .. 

She certainly not bothered by any weather we had so far mate, lives in doors till she properly settled an sound with the kids an that but would much rather lay in garden what ever the weather

Share this post


Link to post
56 minutes ago, billhardy said:

A te ya what kat hum I would like just a few moments ta bust ya up ya fecki g sliketing skrat atb bill

f***ing classic 😄

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
54 minutes ago, billhardy said:

Yas on crack aye yeah and probably pot as well ya fecking dirty fecking squab atb bill

😄 seriously bill, stop it now. You're in danger of giving me a hernia ya fecking melp! Lol 👍

Share this post


Link to post
57 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

😂😂 An your on the same meds as the hulk by sounds of ye, away meditate it have a wank or summat😂all this abuse Cos I told ye what thread ye was on 😂 

🤣 

Edited by shaaark

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, W. Katchum said:

An you just like to throw insults about. Sure you’ll start next if I don’t stop what I’m doin an come to you I’m a coward next haha 😂 away am fcuk off ye senile abusive ole cnut 😂

And yas fe k offa of ya filthy cowardly scout and go l as y down crawl under a stone and due ya fecking toad atb bill

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, billhardy said:

And yas fe k offa of ya filthy cowardly scout and go l as y down crawl under a stone and due ya fecking toad atb bill

You make me feel so special you orrible ole man 😁 thanks😉

Share this post


Link to post
9 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

You make me feel so special you orrible ole man 😁 thanks😉

And your a horrid  toad ya smelly c**t atb bill

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Black neck said:

Well that escalated quickly 

Get on the terrier thread, old abc is on the angel dust💥

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, billhardy said:

Yas on crack aye yeah and probably pot as well ya fecking dirty fecking squab atb bill

 

Edited by shaaark

Share this post


Link to post

Katch, you gonna keep your pup on edible quarry? Not saying she wouldn't take 'teeth' on occasion, but it seems a waste of a nice dog to me, when such vermin are better dealt with with a firearm

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, shaaark said:

Katch, you gonna keep your pup on edible quarry? Not saying she wouldn't take 'teeth' on occasion, but it seems a waste of a nice dog to me, when such vermin are better dealt with with a firearm

I don’t hunt fox mate. They do turn up now an again but our keeper An shepherd are on ball tbf, I’m sure she will bump into one at some point but that won’t be her failings no matter what happens, if she does the jobs I want her to do I’ll be happy 👍

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...