Jeremy Kyle show

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It has been closed down after the death of a 'guest'. About time. Horrible man,horrible format for a programme. Time X factor stopped taking the piss out of vulnerable talentless people too. Simo

Probably was in a stable relationship

Quality television.thl is the jeremy kyle version of forums.funny ss f**k whenever i watched it. 2 faggots going out with each other,one of their mothers told them to split up but they kept on bu

my mates ex took him on the show as he wasnt providing for there kids he was a squadie when he come home from iraq house was a shit hole bank account very low and 

found needles in house kyle wouldnt have any of it said he was a lazy liar and a disgrace , when the show went out it was like caracter assasination and edited to death his mam was there as she looked after his daughter for her told them on no account was her face to be shown done the bit with her talking and face blurred then kept on showing her reactions when the lass and jeremy were slating her son unblurred but with the same clothes on. when the lass was jailed for selling smack he asked to go back on the show they refused

I never got the teeth thing. Most of them are on the dole and therefore get free dental treatment, so why not get everything done instead of looking like something out of Deliverance? If I got free dental treatment I'd have a mouth full of Donny Osmond teeth. 

21 minutes ago, walshie said:

I never got the teeth thing. Most of them are on the dole and therefore get free dental treatment, so why not get everything done instead of looking like something out of Deliverance? If I got free dental treatment I'd have a mouth full of Donny Osmond teeth. 

Exactly mate. I see them and think "get the lot f***ing pulled out and get false teeth"!

Anything be better than some of the states they appear on TV with. 

I hated the show and equally hate Kyle. Glad it's gone 

• Like 1

The only thing the JK show was any good for was showing a stark picture of just how far we have fallen as a nation of people.......one thing I will say, you never see any ethnics on there.

We managed to disgrace ourselves all on our own ! 

• Like 3

I would like to have seen the royal family on the show. Now there's a dysfunctional family. I can see it now.  The lie detector shows "grandad WAS the brains behind the killing of your mam Wills. The DNA test shows Harry IS the son of half the cavalry regiment.  There would be enough  shows to keep Kyle going for years.

Edited by jukel123
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
14 hours ago, walshie said:

Still need the bus fare to get to a dentist though lol

• Like 1

Jk was a bully and his show was all about entertainment preying on vulnerable people I bet they pulled a lot of tricks behind the scenes to wind up people etc I feel sorry for security Steve really got a name for himself now will probably be on the doors of some shitty club in town 

5 hours ago, CushtyJook said:

Jk was a bully and his show was all about entertainment preying on vulnerable people I bet they pulled a lot of tricks behind the scenes to wind up people etc I feel sorry for security Steve really got a name for himself now will probably be on the doors of some shitty club in town 

f**k that roid head lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1