1 minute ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Pfftttt only a thousand years , whats the point in that, you need to do at least a half a million years to know who you really are ! 

Any way , I need to go walk my wolf 

F5804D20-607F-47F3-9AFE-5BDCE210C1DE.jpeg

awesome dog, where did you get it :) 

• Haha 1

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

wow.....what is wrong with you....    

lets pretend for one moment that megan is white.... and lets pretend that the baby was born with some disability either physical or mental...or some deformity ....would it still be ok to take the

Well......I think you can safely say that’s taken the heat off me for a bit ! 

Posted Images

I got  him as a fox red Labrador , but clearly you can see that he’s a throwback to that northern timber wolf blood from 6000 years ago 

how foolish to call him a Labrador named Erik , I now refer to him as his Arapaho spirit name, “listens-to-no-c**t” is now ready to be walked 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
Just now, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

I got  him as a fox red Labrador , but clearly you can see that he’s a throwback to that northern timber wolf blood from 6000 years ago 

how foolish to call him a Labrador named Erik , I now refer to him as his Arapaho spirit name, “listens-to-no-c**t” is now ready to be walked 

Lol lol

16 minutes ago, WILF said:

Mine was much more boring, being an exact 60/40 split of southern England 60 and Southern Ireland 40 .......the Mrs was Scotland /Ireland and a tiny bit of Scandinavia.

I admit it only went back 1000 years so I’ll wait for Mystic f***ing Meg to tell me further back than that when he has finished making a tit of himself ! Lol

Lol

1 hour ago, WILF said:

I don’t even know who you are talking about but whoever you are talking about,   why would I need to call him that unless he was doing something to make me call him that? ( I take he is black) 

If he asked me what I thought about race mixing I’d tell him the same as I have said here?

Why wouldn’t I ?

Lol yeah of course you would

So you are actually telling us ALL you would call one of the top ten heavyweight boxing contenters a BLACK c**t to his face?!!! Yeah, of course you would!!! Lol

Edited by shaaark
1 minute ago, shaaark said:

Lol yeah of course you would

Mate I’m not suggesting that you are, but you do realise that there are people in the world  who ain’t  snidey little c**ts that only mutter stuff behind closed doors and dont have the basic back bone or the courage of their convictions to say them out loud don’t you ?

Theres a difference between polite, honest conversations and shouting names at someone from a moving car isn’t there.

• Thanks 1
8 hours ago, WILF said:

It’s simpler than that mate, some folks just feel the need to go over the top to prove their “tolerant” credentials !

The Fact is, there’s people in this world care more about the blood of their dog than they do about their own race.....that’s down to them, people are entitled to prioritise anything they like but don’t dress yourself up as some kind of patriot when you couldn’t give a shit about your heritage.

Plastic patriot is the term ive always used.....though im not sure Max has actully made his mind up whether he wants to be a gypo or a spade......f****n sad state of affairs when a white man tries to convince other white people they are not completely white though its like these men you hear about who are trapped in a womans body you dont know whether to laugh or feel sorry for them.

• Thanks 1
7 hours ago, WILF said:

I have no interest in a “whiter than white world” I just believe everyone belongs where they belong and if you don’t value things then they die out.

Africa and Asia have no business in Europe and we don’t need to make it worse by breeding ourselves out of existence.

When you are struggling to stay afloat as a race  you don’t need your own helping to make you extinct.

Birth rates amongst white Europeans are the lowest ever and shovelling a load of cross breed Africans and Asians on top ain’t helping......it’s making it worse.

If i give Wilf any more likes on this subject im sure he,ll think ive got a crush on him ?

So refreshing to read intelligent common sense reasoning on here.

• Haha 1
9 minutes ago, Stoney100 said:

Thl is the new stormfront lol

64018D26-0DFB-4CEC-ACDC-F87E78885FEE.jpeg.d62a86d5f3fec2a89d8db63470bc62e5.jpeg

Is that a picture of Max forcing Uncle Ben to show him his Cory ? Lol lol

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

If i give Wilf any more likes on this subject im sure he,ll think ive got a crush on him ?

So refreshing to read intelligent common sense reasoning on here.

What do you mean refreshing ?

We're the height of brightness on here

Especially Max

Fact

2 hours ago, ginger beard said:

Even wilf and gnasher would like to f**k her.she's stunning with a equally good bubble arse.

I got hold of a nice little Costa Rican sort a few years back but thats about as dark as i could go.....anything darker than about mid khaki and its not for me.

• Like 1