• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

wow.....what is wrong with you....    

lets pretend for one moment that megan is white.... and lets pretend that the baby was born with some disability either physical or mental...or some deformity ....would it still be ok to take the

Well......I think you can safely say that’s taken the heat off me for a bit ! 

Posted Images

2 hours ago, WILF said:

“Of colour” Lol lol....

?? I noticed that....i think its so sweet how week to week some folk jump to the tune of whatever name blacks want to be called next.

The half breeds were the best they just couldnt make their mind up they went with simply " brown " for a while,then they went back to half caste but it looks like they have settled on mixed race at least for the time being.

• Like 1
8 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

?? I noticed that....i think its so sweet how week to week some folk jump to the tune of whatever name blacks want to be called next.

The half breeds were the best they just couldnt make their mind up they went with simply " brown " for a while,then they went back to half caste but it looks like they have settled on mixed race at least for the time being.

Where I live they are commonly known as the...............accused

• Haha 2
2 hours ago, ginger beard said:

Of course i don't really.she's lovely.

You have different classes of niggers.a black street gang banger is completely different to a black hard working westernised family man.

I agree.....ive got a few pals/associates who are what we would term " cockney blacks " the type who are no different to us beyond the colour of their skin but the other lot are a different ball game entirely.....saying that in my experience " nigger " is just about the only term no spade will accept and i think thats fair enough its not a word i use myself for that reason.

2 hours ago, WILF said:

I don’t even know who you are talking about but whoever you are talking about,   why would I need to call him that unless he was doing something to make me call him that? ( I take he is black) 

If he asked me what I thought about race mixing I’d tell him the same as I have said here?

Why wouldn’t I ?

Bang on Wilf.... we,ve had banter with the Jocks/Micks and the Sheep Shaggers for generations not every big black man is so fragile that he cant have a giggle with you if you call him a wog.......many of them are just straight ahead lads who hate the overly protective liberals as much as we do

• Like 1
3 hours ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Wouldnt fancy sending my dna off to these companys anyway.. giving your whole dna profile away and paying to do so.... its still not  illegal for the companys to share your profile with police ect.. and they will be sharing it millions of times with many other companys trying to get matches dna matches ect... who knows if you made big time they could pull the plug at any time

Yes it is, gdpr says so 

12 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Was used already mate in america dna was shared with law enforcement 

Yep. That's how they caught the Golden State Killer. He was linked to 13 murders. 50+ rapes and 100+ burglaries. They used the DNA from the crime scenes and matched it with a website that linked him with 10-20 distant relatives. It's raised serious constitutional debate about secondary use of this supplied information. To think that it wouldn't be used in Britain, which has no constitutional protection, sounds kinda delusional!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
1 minute ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Cheers chris all that privacy shit means f**k all when it comes down to it.. if they want it they will get it... probaly got the databases already at the click of a button. 

I should add that the Golden State Killer has a suspect about to go on trial with the evidence supplied. He's looking at the death penalty. A decade ago privacy was a gold standard. Now with everyone wanting to post everything for likes no one needs a warrant. Pictures, posts, video, and now DNA. I'm surprised they don't just take a blood sample at birth and add it to the registry... I mean if you've done nothing wrong what harm can it do?

• Like 2
2 hours ago, ChrisJones said:

If you go back 600 years every single contributor/reader of this thread has a common ancestor.

FACT.

How do you work that out Chris, are you saying white man evolved from a black man?