• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

wow.....what is wrong with you....    

lets pretend for one moment that megan is white.... and lets pretend that the baby was born with some disability either physical or mental...or some deformity ....would it still be ok to take the

Well......I think you can safely say that’s taken the heat off me for a bit ! 

Posted Images

3 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

Well Baker the Facts are True Romany Gypsies ste out of Northern India approx 1500 years ago.

Thats the Facts ' just like William The Conquor is out of Normandy .

You can't change what Is.

And just like Black people shouldn't be ashamed of being out of Africa neither should True Romany stock be ashamed of migrating out of Northern India all those years ago ?

William the conqueror was a Viking 

fact 

• Like 2
44 minutes ago, WILF said:

Here, imagine if Robert Mugabe and Puff Daddy bought Sunderland AFC......Max would be doing f***ing cart wheels ! Lol 

Next year on Netflix , a new documentary showing the take over of a chip shop footballing dynasty by mugabe and diddy. 

“Genocide , eastside and wearside “  starts in sept 2020 

fact. 

• Haha 4
5 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

Kashmire maybe but India and Pakistan were not the same country until recently as you say.

They have fought over a region that sits in between.

BUT

That has fook all to do with all True Romanys being descendent from a area of Northern India.

So all True Romanys will have that blood ?

FACT ?

Kashmir is indian,though the muslim kashmiris call it disputed territory,pakistan and india were split in 1947 during partition,genuine roma came from northern india down as far south as rajasthan,also the Punjab part of which is still in Pakistan.

2 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

It's one or the other it can't be both.

Do a bit of research max,i have been to both indian and Pakistan Punjab.

punjab, Pakistan - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Punjab,_Pakistan

Punjab is Pakistan's most industrialised province with the industrial sector making up 24% of the province's gross domestic product. Punjab is known in Pakistan for its relative prosperity, and has the lowest rate of poverty amongst all Pakistani provinces.

4 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Yes the Punjab Army lol

But True Blood Romany Gypsies Mackem are out of India.

Wilf won't have that lol

I have said no such thing, I just said there’s nothing other than English and Irish in my DNA for at least the last 1000 years.

10 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

It's one or the other it can't be both.

I really don’t know why you are so hell bent on trying to prove other people are part wog because you personally have a wog fetish........if you think black men are the dogs bollocks that’s down to you.

I like fish and chips but I ain’t telling everyone their grandad was a f***ing fishmonger am I 

• Like 2
  • Haha 5
8 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

Any True Romany in GB came out of India.

?

Max who gives a feck where the tramps came from ??? The man in my local take away comes from India, so fecking what ?

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Any True Romany in GB came out of India.

?

What year did you arrive at Fantasy Island ?.......did you sail there or did you take da plane, da plane, da plane ? 

10 minutes ago, WILF said:

I really don’t know why you are so hell bent on trying to prove other people are part wog because you personally have a wog fetish........if you think black men are the dogs bollocks that’s down to you.

I like fish and chips but I ain’t telling everyone their grandad was a f***ing fishmonger am I 

? made me f***ing laugh that, fairplay lol ?

18 minutes ago, delswal said:

And guess where the man with slanty eyes comes from who works in the chinese takeaway 

Max’s basement ? 

8 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

I just think it's a bit rich folk talking down a man and his choice of Mrs and intimately kids when if their heritige is what they say it is ain't exactly whiter than white when it boils down to it Wilf.

To be truthful I don't just think  you were rude but bang out of order in truth with your choice of words knowing his family.

A disgrace in truth ' like Iv said your a changed man this last year or two and not for the better .

But that's just my opinion ?

There ya go Wilf, you are now officially the number one cnut of THL, and long may you reign lol

• Haha 4
1 hour ago, maxhardcore said:

I just think it's a bit rich folk talking down a man and his choice of Mrs and intimately kids when if their heritige is what they say it is ain't exactly whiter than white when it boils down to it Wilf.

To be truthful I don't just think  you were rude but bang out of order in truth with your choice of words knowing his family.

A disgrace in truth ' like Iv said your a changed man this last year or two and not for the better .

But that's just my opinion ?

Hold it, knowing who’s family?.......I don’t know anyone’s family.

I am allowed to hold an opinion you know.........or am I meant to keep that to myself for fear of offending anyone?

I mean, come on, you tell me what is OK and what’s not OK to say?.......you have used words like “moron” and all sorts to describe anyone who don’t think the same way you do about this subject but I’m not crying my eyes out.

Is everyone in the world really that mentally fragile these days that they can’t bare to read an opinion ?.........and another thing, I wouldn’t mind but you are getting all upset and offended on someone else’s behalf !!!.......that’s just f***ing cringeworthy.

You seem right into this “black is cool” business and I ain’t ?......so what?

That makes someone a “disgrace” does it?.......to who?......who the f**k does that make a person a disgrace to?

Get a grip you drama queen, and I’ll tell you one last thing, your silly attempts at proving how “down with the spades” you are by singing their praises and telling us all what a benefit it is having them f**k our daughters frankly makes my skin crawl  and I’m sure it would make any uptogether black lads skin crawl too......have a word with yourself man.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2