Stolen my 3 year old little boys pride and joy !!!

1 hour ago, Dig-deep-draw-charlie said:

Apologies if that came ascross as I was getting at yas all but I wasn’t!  Just that prick, he’s probly more inbred than most terriers! 

You can say what you want.  Seems the truth hurts a lot of you.  Not my fault your country is full of lowlife dog thieves!  Am I prick for saying this?  Yeah I am?? but so are the ones that say they don't give a f**k about shoebottie when Dan pm him talking about hurting his family and stealing his dog's! And sorry but the guy who made the thread was one of them so now the table turned and  I laugh at him and you guys cry like little skirt wearers!  And you guys are the Stokes for keep talking about me and ruining this guys thread!  I'm flattered you twats? can't get me off your minds but think about the guy who started this thread and why.  You guys ruined his thread not me! And don't worry that pup ends up on this side of the pond I'll let you all know?

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

abc, you were given a friendly heads up about dogs being stolen from the UK and sold on with fake peds to gullible Americans..... folks admittedly laughed at the stupidity and cravings you yanks

Stolen last nit from custom Kent a red Lakeland  boy puppy my sons pride and joy   He’s devastated  last nit 8 pm two tramps was seen running out my garden . This is not my dog it’s my babies a lot of

Your a first class cock ace

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Dig-deep-draw-charlie said:

Apologies if that came ascross as I was getting at yas all but I wasn’t!  Just that prick, he’s probly more inbred than most terriers! 

And by looking at most of the dogs on here I see more crosses then inbreeding going on.  Cry me a river

23 minutes ago, Ace Boone coon said:

And by looking at most of the dogs on here I see more crosses then inbreeding going on.  Cry me a river

But at least our CROSSES are working to a high standard, unlike urs, ur yard of dirt is doing a life sentence in a pen, being weighed and talked about peds that don’t bring to them!   u would donate ur testicles to own a few terriers boys have on here! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
32 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

I honestly hope you get cancer of the arse an shite your insides out??

Now now catchum, folks get banned for saying stuff like that,  we're are the mods!  Ban him!  sorry if the truth hurts catchum? you act like your something but feed genetically put together garbage.  And why me saying that upsets you is beyound me because it's the truth is it not?  Don't be mad at me I didn't sell you nor gift you those.  Be mad at yourself buddy because I had nothing to do with it. Now I'm gonna let you guys have at it and let you finish ruining this man's thread trying  to get his pup back.  I'm not gonna a feed into you skirt wearers,  I'll let you girls do the crying????

8 minutes ago, Dig-deep-draw-charlie said:

But at least our CROSSES are working to a high standard, unlike urs, ur yard of dirt is doing a life sentence in a pen, being weighed and talked about peds that don’t bring to them!   u would donate ur testicles to own a few terriers boys have on here! 

First off I don't have PEDs on my dogs. And yes I agree there are but a couple of you that I do like the dogs you keep.  I'd be lying  if I didn't.  And how do you know if my dogs are worked to high standard?  And who ever said I even work my dog's?  I don't ever recall saying I did? notice I don't ask about your dog's or how there breed?  Because I don't care how most of your dog's are breed nor do I need any from any of you.  I have 2 good lines and that's all I need.  Why would I buy a dog from one of you knowing you guys sell stolen dog's and lie all the time?  Really why would I support dog thieves?  Besides we have some great dog's over here that i can go drive and see myself so why would I waste my money and time dealing with liars and thieves just to listen to you bitch how we bought a stolen dog with fake paper's and then here how the dog that was sent is garbage?  Makes no sense does it? 

1 minute ago, Ace Boone coon said:

First off I don't have PEDs on my dogs. And yes I agree there are but a couple of you that I do like the dogs you keep.  I'd be lying  if I didn't.  And how do you know if my dogs are worked to high standard?  And who ever said I even work my dog's?  I don't ever recall saying I did? notice I don't ask about your dog's or how there breed?  Because I don't care how most of your dog's are breed nor do I need any from any of you.  I have 2 good lines and that's all I need.  Why would I buy a dog from one of you knowing you guys sell stolen dog's and lie all the time?  Really why would I support dog thieves?  Besides we have some great dog's over here that i can go drive and see myself so why would I waste my money and time dealing with liars and thieves just to listen to you bitch how we bought a stolen dog with fake paper's and then here how the dog that was sent is garbage?  Makes no sense does it? 

Back under your rock ye cock suckin shitehawk. 

1 minute ago, Ace Boone coon said:

Oh yeah just noticed,  I made this topic a hot one!  Funny how the only time a topic goes hot is when I'm on it!  Lmao,  when I'm not the topics are old and dead??

That’s because people are queuing up to tell you to get fcuked ye dumb prick. ???

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
13 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

That’s because people are queuing up to tell you to get fcuked ye dumb prick. ???

See folks this is Dan ashlock,  he can't get his dialect right.  Lmao,  your stupid ass!  He says ye line he is one of you then the rest is American!  Hell he even said f**k instead of fooked! This guy is an American and it's Daniel.  The guy who beats up his pregnant girlfriend and ends up I'm a mental institution!  f**k nobody even knows who you are dogmannot!  Hahaha.  Im done have at it guys, finish ruining the guys thread that you guys ruined by taking about me??

• Haha 1

ABC I remember being about 10yr old and sitting in the living room when my gran KO my grandfather with a left hook there was a hell of a crack when she connected and he was out cold before he hit the sofa.

And I'm in no doubt that if you spoke to her like you do on here she would KO you aswell.

1 minute ago, king said:

ABC I remember being about 10yr old and sitting in the living room when my gran KO my grandfather with a left hook there was a hell of a crack when she connected and he was out cold before he hit the sofa.

And I'm in no doubt that if you spoke to her like you do on here she would KO you aswell.

Yeah right.i believe ya.

• Haha 2