Stolen my 3 year old little boys pride and joy !!!

2 minutes ago, Ace Boone coon said:

In a country that has little moral values?  Buddy have that backwards. It's not us stealing our neighbors dog's that's on your side of the pond so who has little moral values?  At least once a month someone has there dog or dog's stolen on here not like that here.  Sorry if I don't have any moral values because I don't steal dog's.  And you say you guys share a hatered for this type of person but thought it was funny when it happened to a member on here! Oh that's because he's an American so it's ok?

I did,nt find it funny,the genuine souls on here did not find it funny,i don,t give a flying feck where a person lives and hunts their charges,i wish i had my time again,plus the wealth,to travel more and hunt accordingly,even with some of my distant and more ignorant pilgrims.Any honest type detests dog thieves,be that here or over there.You mocked in the same way the nuggets over here mocked your mucker and the majority of us here have little affinity to that.

• Like 5

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

abc, you were given a friendly heads up about dogs being stolen from the UK and sold on with fake peds to gullible Americans..... folks admittedly laughed at the stupidity and cravings you yanks

Stolen last nit from custom Kent a red Lakeland  boy puppy my sons pride and joy   He’s devastated  last nit 8 pm two tramps was seen running out my garden . This is not my dog it’s my babies a lot of

Your a first class cock ace

Posted Images

25 minutes ago, Ace Boone coon said:

Funny how you guys thought it was funny when Dan pm shoebottie threating his fam and stealing his dog's and saying who gives a fook!  No different from me saying who gives a fook if his dog got stolen.  And really who cares?  You guys get your dogs stolen all the time you would think you guys would be used to it by now?? and how does one steal a puppy?  I would think if it was the kids dog it would of been in the house and if not with all the dog thieving your country has you would think your yard and house would be protected so it wouldn't happen. f**k man, even camera's are cheap!!  And when this happens the person claims they think they know who did it but never say a name nor do you hear about the person getting there dogs back.  You can call me what ever you like but Hahahahaha,   glade we Only have 1 person over here that would steal your dogs and that's Dan asslock!  Other then him we don't steal dog's from each other over in our country! But it's always funny when it happens to someone else isn't it guy's?  Till the table turns. 

I'm not one for going on here slabbing or being a dick to people but you really are a proper tool I normally don't say anything but you go on and and I've no dout if you had the same attitude over here as you do over there the first working terriers show you went to you id put my house on it you would be very popular and would be heading home with your tail between your leg

I've ment some real decent American's threw pp mails and psa who come over to hold trials for are club you and them seem world apart

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, morton said:

I did,nt find it funny,the genuine souls on here did not find it funny,i don,t give a flying feck where a person lives and hunts their charges,i wish i had my time again,plus the wealth,to travel more and hunt accordingly,even with some of my distant and more ignorant pilgrims.Any honest type detests dog thieves,be that here or over there.You mocked in the same way the nuggets over here mocked your mucker and the majority of us here have little affinity to that.

Maybe you didn't but a lot did.  And I apologize to the ones that are not like that.  And I wasn't trying to dis the guy kid either or make fun at him.  It's not his fault and I do feel sorry for the kid.  No doubt it was a dirt bag move and hope he gets his pup back.  My point was the ones that said fook you shoebottie who fooking cares,  how does it feel when it happens to you and your told who fooking cares!  Well guess what?  I CARE THAT'S WHO. I take stuff like that to heart.  A lot of racist on here

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Ace Boone coon said:

Maybe you didn't but a lot did.  And I apologize to the ones that are not like that.  And I wasn't trying to dis the guy kid either or make fun at him.  It's not his fault and I do feel sorry for the kid.  No doubt it was a dirt bag move and hope he gets his pup back.  My point was the ones that said fook you shoebottie who fooking cares,  how does it feel when it happens to you and your told who fooking cares!  Well guess what?  I CARE THAT'S WHO. I take stuff like that to heart.  A lot of racist on here

A few did pal,we all suffer because of the minority,don,t become one of them.Don,t get us going on the racist fecking card,are you a Paki?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, morton said:

A few did pal,we all suffer because of the minority,don,t become one of them.Don,t get us going on the racist fecking card,are you a Paki?

Stop it now Morton,  I'm getting dangerously close to taking a shine to you

• Haha 6
24 minutes ago, morton said:

No I'm not a paki buddy I just almost never get to pull the racist card so when I can I thought I would take advantage of it. Hahahaha 

abc, you were given a friendly heads up about dogs being stolen from the UK and sold on with fake peds to gullible Americans.....

folks admittedly laughed at the stupidity and cravings you yanks have for peds?some are happy to deal with known dog theives, run out of this country ........NOT condoning the theft of ANY MANS terriers here or over yourside.......i think you jumped the gun a bit.......should of engaged your brain before your lips?it's some poor lads dog,regardless of the circumstances.....little fellas breaking his heart,no parent wants to hear that and not be able to comfort them...

have a f***ing heart fella?

not many things will make you as sick as coming home to empty kennels........

listening to your kids crying themselves to sleep at night would mind.....

• Like 9
1 hour ago, Daniel cain said:

abc, you were given a friendly heads up about dogs being stolen from the UK and sold on with fake peds to gullible Americans.....

folks admittedly laughed at the stupidity and cravings you yanks have for peds?some are happy to deal with known dog theives, run out of this country ........NOT condoning the theft of ANY MANS terriers here or over yourside.......i think you jumped the gun a bit.......should of engaged your brain before your lips?it's some poor lads dog,regardless of the circumstances.....little fellas breaking his heart,no parent wants to hear that and not be able to comfort them...

have a f***ing heart fella?

not many things will make you as sick as coming home to empty kennels........

listening to your kids crying themselves to sleep at night would mind.....

He’s an American! He engages his Mouth before his brain cell! To be honest  ABC u seem like a ccck, pure and simple, always arguing and wanting to be the centre of attention, now fcuk of and weigh ur dogs  and talk about peds! Cause I think u Wouldn’t know a proper working terrier  if u seen 1! U yanks are just sold snipey headed runt looking pups! For big money! 

I hope the wee man gets his dog back! It’s a dirty move to do on any man!  

• Like 2
3 hours ago, hoosier said:

Damn where is all this American hate coming from. The dudes a dick plain and simple. Don’t give him the time of day. Wouldn’t matter if he was American, Canadian, or Irish. 

He's just confirming the (sometimes untrue) stereotype, most of the Yanks I've met have been sound, unfortunately big gob Coone gives you all a bad rep.

Cheers, D.

• Like 1
14 hours ago, Ace Boone coon said:

Wouldn't waste my money to fly over by you.  For what to beat up a few guy's that wear skirts?  I haven't even been on and you simpletons are still talking about me?? 

The confidence of already having won any fight even before ya touch down lololololol it’s great. Reminds me of bobby Gunn and the war stories and hardness of being tough then enzo macranelli sparked him in  a couple of rounds Lololol he got hot that hard his family felt it

Just now, Lenmcharristar said:

The confidence of already having won any fight even before ya touch down lololololol it’s great. Reminds me of bobby Gunn and the war stories and hardness of being tough then enzo macranelli sparked him in  a couple of rounds Lololol he got hot that hard his family felt it

Casting the bait. Await the bite

• Like 1
14 hours ago, hoosier said:

Damn where is all this American hate coming from. The dudes a dick plain and simple. Don’t give him the time of day. Wouldn’t matter if he was American, Canadian, or Irish. 

Apologies if that came ascross as I was getting at yas all but I wasn’t!  Just that prick, he’s probly more inbred than most terriers!