Stolen my 3 year old little boys pride and joy !!!

1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

It’s salt but o think you beem snorting Prozac or summat If ye think anybody believes our whoppers??

thats the thing see katchum ive never lied in my life and even been arrested for a gun related crime that my mate done.and didnt say a peep.so i aint a grass either.

ive no need to lie to anyone.but i will speak my mind all the time. now wether you believe what i say or not it doesent matter 1 bit to me to be honest.

i go occasionaly hunting with 1 lad on here and thats it.the reason being he is 100% genuine and says it how it is which i respect in a fellow man.

i walk the land at night on my own since my lad started bothering with women.so basically king no mates.

theres way to many bullshitters out there for my liking.

and another thing the last time i smoked a joint was 16yrs ago and the same time period for any drug.

im as straight as a steel ruler.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

abc, you were given a friendly heads up about dogs being stolen from the UK and sold on with fake peds to gullible Americans..... folks admittedly laughed at the stupidity and cravings you yanks

Stolen last nit from custom Kent a red Lakeland  boy puppy my sons pride and joy   He’s devastated  last nit 8 pm two tramps was seen running out my garden . This is not my dog it’s my babies a lot of

Your a first class cock ace

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Ace Boone coon said:

See folks this is Dan ashlock,  he can't get his dialect right.  Lmao,  your stupid ass!  He says ye line he is one of you then the rest is American!  Hell he even said f**k instead of fooked! This guy is an American and it's Daniel.  The guy who beats up his pregnant girlfriend and ends up I'm a mental institution!  f**k nobody even knows who you are dogmannot!  Hahaha.  Im done have at it guys, finish ruining the guys thread that you guys ruined by taking about me??

Fooking idiot. ???

1 hour ago, king said:

lots of fire in them old welsh women ABC.my grand fathers fault for borrowing my new xmas present drop handle bar bike to go to work it was only 2 weeks old.

he stopped in the pub on the way home got pissed up and crashed the bike on the way home.i ran in the house to tell my gran as he came in the back door.he walked into the living room she didnt say a word just slammed him lol.

Fcuking grass 

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, king said:

thats the thing see katchum ive never lied in my life and even been arrested for a gun related crime that my mate done.and didnt say a peep.so i aint a grass either.

ive no need to lie to anyone.but i will speak my mind all the time. now wether you believe what i say or not it doesent matter 1 bit to me to be honest.

i go occasionaly hunting with 1 lad on here and thats it.the reason being he is 100% genuine and says it how it is which i respect in a fellow man.

i walk the land at night on my own since my lad started bothering with women.so basically king no mates.

theres way to many bullshitters out there for my liking.

and another thing the last time i smoked a joint was 16yrs ago and the same time period for any drug.

im as straight as a steel ruler.

You sound like Plummer ?

Cheers, D.

• Haha 1