Stolen my 3 year old little boys pride and joy !!!

12 minutes ago, Ace Boone coon said:

I feel sorry for your boy but he's young and will forget all about it by tomorrow and it will make him a stronger boy.  But as you guy's all say to us American's,  WHO FOOKING CARES!! ??

Prick!

Cheers, D.

• Thanks 1

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

abc, you were given a friendly heads up about dogs being stolen from the UK and sold on with fake peds to gullible Americans..... folks admittedly laughed at the stupidity and cravings you yanks

Stolen last nit from custom Kent a red Lakeland  boy puppy my sons pride and joy   He’s devastated  last nit 8 pm two tramps was seen running out my garden . This is not my dog it’s my babies a lot of

Your a first class cock ace

Posted Images

On 08/03/2019 at 09:31, Coursing mad 24 said:
3 minutes ago, Mixedgrill said:

Thank you!!  But it's ok for you guy's to say that to is right?  Because when I out the thieves and put out the new of the thieves you guy's always say WHO FOOKING CARES!  And I also told you guys I was gonna laugh at all of you next time this happens to you guy's.  Did I not?  But yet you guys are having your dogs stolen on a daily over there and never mention a name of the thieves. You guys are the thieves and paper hangers not us American's!  We know better!  We know the real dog men over here have guns and will shoot you!  That's why we don't have a problem over here. So next time you TWATS  talk shit think about what your saying. 

6 minutes ago, Elchapo said:

What a f***ing prick , typical American 

Why am I a typical American?  Because you guy's laugh at us for outing thieves and tell us who FOOKING cares?  But it's not cool if we laugh at you guy's for the same thing?  Cry me a river buddy!  Or are you upset knowing his best buddy more then like stoled the pup and sent it here to America so you guys can say we buy your curs and stolen dog's?  

2 minutes ago, Ace Boone coon said:

Why am I a snake?  I'm the opposite of that buddy. A snake would hide his true feeling and I don't.  

So your true feelings are your glad a 3 year old lost his pup. No wonder your on your own over there. Nobody came before ya, nor will any come after. 

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, jiggy said:

So your true feelings are your glad a 3 year old lost his pup. No wonder your on your own over there. Nobody came before ya, nor will any come after. 

First off,  I'm not alone over here goofy.  And like I said I feel bad for the boy but he's 3 years old and his attention span is the size of a nat and won't even reminder by tomorrow.  And let's face it,  was it the boys or the dad's dog?  I'm pretty sure the 3 year old boy didn't walk up to his dad and say,  HEY DAD I REALLY WANT MY OWN DOG!  AND ID LIKE IT TO BE A BOARDER TERRIER!   Highly doubt that happened.  And what's the problem with me saying what I did?  When I posted the pm from a stroke on here threatening to steal shoebotties dogs and hurt his family you all said WHO GIVES A FOOK!   Cool you all said that and if I'm right this guy was one of them talking shit!  So it's cool for you guys to talk shit but not us?  Like I said cry baby skirt wearers!  Now I said what I wanted to,  now you guys can turn this into an ABC thread all you want im fine with it?seems like everytime I post the thread goes hot and when I don't the threads go stale and old as f**k?? so don't hate on me for what you fools also do!  Sucks when the tables get turned around.  So guys make it about me,  ABC,  OR RIPPEM,  and talk your nonsense to each other!   Peace out ✌??

If it were me ,I’d be watching and waiting mate .Old bill aren’t going to put much resources on a low life ,it’s purely because you threatened him ,nothing else .

It will calm down in a few days ,maybe a week and then quietly have a word .All too easy to lose it in the moment but calm ,very few words will have a greater effect trust me .

Hope you get the little lads pup back mate without too much hassle .

• Like 1