Stolen my 3 year old little boys pride and joy !!!

25 minutes ago, Coursing mad 24 said:

Located the dog went ther today I got arrested and am now on bail for attempt img to break through the front door and retrieve my sons dog and the police are protocting the address and my sons dog is still in the tramps house . This country is fuked I got charged and the dog is still in ther house and the police won’t remove the dog it’s still there and I’m banned from the area and can’t go any wer near the house to get the pup 

You done right and any judge with half a heart should see that and treat you lightly. In the meantime they know that you know they took it so will be panicking. Maybe a 3rd party might approach them and get the pup back on amicable terms and then you can deal with them further down the road. The main thing for now is to get pup back safely for the little lad before they move it or worse.

• Like 6

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

abc, you were given a friendly heads up about dogs being stolen from the UK and sold on with fake peds to gullible Americans..... folks admittedly laughed at the stupidity and cravings you yanks

Stolen last nit from custom Kent a red Lakeland  boy puppy my sons pride and joy   He’s devastated  last nit 8 pm two tramps was seen running out my garden . This is not my dog it’s my babies a lot of

Your a first class cock ace

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Coursing mad 24 said:

Located the dog went ther today I got arrested and am now on bail for attempt img to break through the front door and retrieve my sons dog and the police are protocting the address and my sons dog is still in the tramps house . This country is fuked I got charged and the dog is still in ther house and the police won’t remove the dog it’s still there and I’m banned from the area and can’t go any wer near the house to get the pup 

Was going to say Unbelievable the way you have been treated, but as we all know the laws in this country are well and truly f****d.

The way they protect the one's who have committed the crime is just so f****n wrong.

Lad around here had all his tools taken from his van, he found out who the scumbags were and went to sort them out, he was then banned from the village.

Another lad caught a boy thieving his stuff, he went and got the boy and put him in his boot and drove him to the police station, the police arrested the boy for putting him in the boot.

SINDASOX

• Sad 3
1 hour ago, Coursing mad 24 said:

Keep your chin up mate as been said maybe a third party involved to retrieve pup.

was the pup chipped by any chance?

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Coursing mad 24 said:

Police will not give a f**k about then robbing your lads pup now , hope you get pup back an c**ts get a kicking 

3 hours ago, Coursing mad 24 said:

Your too honest mate,those type best sneak up behind with an ice pick.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, SINDASOX said:

Was going to say Unbelievable the way you have been treated, but as we all know the laws in this country are well and truly f****d.

The way they protect the one's who have committed the crime is just so f****n wrong.

Lad around here had all his tools taken from his van, he found out who the scumbags were and went to sort them out, he was then banned from the village.

Another lad caught a boy thieving his stuff, he went and got the boy and put him in his boot and drove him to the police station, the police arrested the boy for putting him in the boot.

SINDASOX

something similar happened to me a few yrs back ...saw some scroats rob a girls handbag and fone,caught hold of them,I smashed the 1 cnut up with a lenght of copper telecoms cable I keep in the side of the door lol.......put him in the van and rang the law.....in fairness they was sound.but did tell us.not to do it again ?surly you got pics of the pup and your lad and they prove its yours?I'd not be able to rest and would have to call in a few favours....I sincerely hope it all works out and no further charges are brought against you?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2