16 minutes ago, Billy b said:

I believe that's called "drill" music 

? 

This particular example has been linked to gang violence - I have to confess that I don't really understand what they're saying, but the hand gestures and general atmosphere give a pretty good guide.........

The sad thing is that they seem to be little more than young boys !

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

it's an epidemic with every major city seeing an increase... It's a social problem, as much as it grips my shit we are where we are and the majority of knife crimes are committed by young black m

Parenting has gone to f**k, basic manners are non existent in a lot of cases... If you can't even get a hello, goodbye and please and Thank you it's a bad job... It may seem like little thin

It’s unreal, talking today on the radio about it and some woman emailed in saying she saw a gun shop and they had knives for sale, so she rang the police !! Only to be told they were totally legaly tr

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Blackbriar said:

This particular example has been linked to gang violence - I have to confess that I don't really understand what they're saying, but the hand gestures and general atmosphere give a pretty good guide.........

The sad thing is that they seem to be little more than young boys !

About "shaving" people & kicking down doors & there's even the ol' "free my bro" chucked in there...that's another thing,it's all attention seeking with these people, death is an excuse to start throwing up signs & saying "rip my g" one of em gets locked up it's reason for a "free my don",all in aid of saying "look at me I live that life",

Stark raving mad 

4 minutes ago, Billy b said:

About "shaving" people & kicking down doors & there's even the ol' "free my bro" chucked in there...that's another thing,it's all attention seeking with these people, death is an excuse to start throwing up signs & saying "rip my g" one of em gets locked up it's reason for a "free my don",all in aid of saying "look at me I live that life",

Stark raving mad 

Spoken like a native ! (No pun intended).

If I remember rightly, all that attention seeking led to one of those young lads being killed !

Speaks volumes that they seem to value bragging rights & bizarre posturing over monetary gain,the staple reason for most crime?‍♂️

And not realising that a proper reputation speaks for itself,it's not born out of music videos & other things like that,

those that know don't speak and those that speak don't know as they say 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, forest of dean redneck said:

I wondered if that was linked to the dodgy converted blank firers that were maiming the shooters,? Now they don't bother with guns,should do a bunch of bad smack clear a few out .

Actually i don't think i've ever seen a black smack head.

3 hours ago, socks said:

Do you not think that if funding was spent on youth clubs football coaching boxing gyms etc in deprived areas so that the youth have somewhere to go instead of running wild things would improve ??? .......

I think it would be a good start, getting people involved in positive things in communities will certainly help, training young lads to work as youth leaders etc and promote sports, crafts, art, music...whatever gets kids interested in something other than hanging around the streets robbing, dealing and stabbing 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, NEWKID said:

I think it would be a good start, getting people involved in positive things in communities will certainly help, training young lads to work as youth leaders etc and promote sports, crafts, art, music...whatever gets kids interested in something other than hanging around the streets robbing, dealing and stabbing 

no chance  these mongrels dont want to know ,,

• Like 4