• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

it's an epidemic with every major city seeing an increase... It's a social problem, as much as it grips my shit we are where we are and the majority of knife crimes are committed by young black m

Parenting has gone to f**k, basic manners are non existent in a lot of cases... If you can't even get a hello, goodbye and please and Thank you it's a bad job... It may seem like little thin

It’s unreal, talking today on the radio about it and some woman emailed in saying she saw a gun shop and they had knives for sale, so she rang the police !! Only to be told they were totally legaly tr

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Blackbriar said:

Not at all, mate !

I was brought up almost dirt poor, in a run down area of Nottingham.........but here's the difference between me and them.

I was brought up by both of my parents, and both worked, even though it barely paid to do so ! Two or three days a week, I was looked after by my mum's dad - a 23 year army veteran, and he and my parents instilled a work ethic, a sense of common decency, manners and a respect for my elders.

I was taught to respect the law and those that uphold it and to be decent to my neighbours - all values I still hold today !

The points I was making aren't exclusively to blacks, though I accept they are overrepresented when it comes to educational underachievement, criminality and so on.

My point was that ( individually), we tend to be a product of our upbringing and the experiences we are exposed to - 'normal' is whatever you're brought up with.........and for too many youngsters, not all of them black and not all of  them poor, this lifestyle' has become exactly that !

Without sounding like a know it all let me tell you the basic difference between white man poverty and black man poverty.

The white man in poverty will commit crime and do whatever he needs to do to better himself in order to get out of poverty .......whereas the black man in poverty revels in it.

After the war the East End of London was probably historically the most poverty stricken it has ever been.... it encouraged what people then called " gangsters " to get up and do what they had to in order to better themself..... but that didnt include the type of stabathons and cowardly bludgeoning of innocent people that blacks get up to today....and lets have it right they are not even in poverty they have a government handing out money,housing to appease them.

Ive said it for many years a socially engineered system as unnatural as multiculturalism along with the brainwashing of pc culture and the thought that people in positions of authority could actually side against their own kinfolk and permit a population replacement program on a scale never before witnessed in Britain is going to take an extreme force of politics to put right.........and unfortunately i just dont think enough people see it as bad enough to do anything about it yet.....the sad part of that is everything in the media is directed at youngsters and patriotic feelings are diluted through the generations meaning ours is probably the last generation that actually even cares.

• Like 3
14 hours ago, NEWKID said:

it's an epidemic with every major city seeing an increase...

It's a social problem, as much as it grips my shit we are where we are and the majority of knife crimes are committed by young black men/boys... that's not rascist it's a fact....breaking up the gang culture, both by the community and harder policing, youth workshops, tougher punishments for the petty juvenile crimes that lead these youngsters to this....I know everyone will say chuck them on a boat and ship them out, but it ain't going to happen, a lot of these kids were born here, 2nd, 3rd even 4th generation... the punishment for carrying a knife on the streets needs to be so severe  (minimum 5 years say) and implemented every time.... 

If someone in power doesn't stand up soon and say it as it is...young black kids are at the route of this and that's what we need to work on.... it will only keep.getting worse

Just had the exact same conversation with the mrs, even down to the length of time of sentences given. 

5 years minimum. 

Edited by shaaark
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Ted Newgent said:

i need the following

HK SFP9

1000 rounds of ammo

spare mags

a motor

corporate fuel card

i will gladly drive around shooting every feral little fckr in the face

Only a thousand? Seems a light loadout, mate.

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, jukel123 said:

The lyrics of American rap culture influences a lot of black kids. 

Thats the thing though they are only rapping about what goes on in there every day lives, they thrive on it. Its a way for them to express/brag of how they live there lives ,what they get up to and how much easy money they make. As already mentioned its a different culture and mindset to our own .

• Like 2

I've said it before and I'll say it again what's lacking is morals. If kids are brought up with the correct set of morals they know what's right and wrong without the need for discipline or even religion. If parents would rather spend time on Facebook than show their kids how to live to a code that makes them respectful members of society then we are truly shafted.....

• Like 2

Just arm all the black gang members with guns and knives and put them in the hole of a massive quarry and let them fight and kill each other.

They will thin themselves out no doubt.

It will not stop until they start dishing out ten years for carrying a knife and whole life term for murder , they sorted the Teddy Boys out very quickly in the 50s because no one liked the idea of people walking around with Razors and they never minded hanging a few when somebody was killed another step would be to open places like the old North sea Camp of the 50/60s there was some tough lad's who went there , they weren't so tough when they came out and sure as f**k no one ever wanted to go back .

Back in the 80's there were football hooligans slashing each other up at every match, they made films about it, a lot of films, and people wonder where the kids get it from.  And like it's already been said, brought up on violent games, currently on Black Ops 4 you can set fire to women and evey one else in the game, and listen to their screams, just what you want your 5 year old's growing up with, there are also stabbing quests, which there seems to be a lot of lately.

Like it's been said, if you don't bring your kids up, they will drag them selves up, and we all know what happens then.  If I stepped out of line I got a kick up the arse, it gave me a honorable out look on life that still persists in me today.

Anyone remember the Mods and Rockers battles.