Kaka what a team they came back against that night

• Like 1

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

IHow the fk ,did a thread about the title race turn into a SAFkin C thread ??? Is it like Godwins law ?

I don't care what the result is ,I don't care if we don't win the league ,I don't are if hendo and Milner are shot ,I don't care if we have to spend millions to have any chance ,I don't care if no one

I think after Fergie went, with the subsequent managerial failures, the "soul" of Utd went. Now they're just another club, not the giants they were. It's f***ing great ? Cheers, D.

Posted Images

Unbelievable !......ive always been a bit envious of a couple of Scouser pals of mine following one of the worlds iconic clubs last night was one of them " i was there " moments we all cling onto as footie fans....they just happen to have a few more of them than i do ?

To me that game was all about intensity......i was watching that lad Alexander - Arnold the look of desire and determination on his face you cant tell me that lad was thinking about a pay cheque that was competition at its purest level !....those Barcelona players highly skilled as they are looked intimidated by the togetherness and belief that ground had in one another.....very impressive i thought.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
10 hours ago, Stoney100 said:

What do you all reckon? Take the £42.31 profit and run or risk a £5 on spurs getting there tomorrow :hmm:

C5814A05-AB14-4C8E-A960-C82CFB49C370.jpeg.f46a377ed7782bb2806cf8ca4e32f711.jpeg

Id be choked enough about only putting a fiver on.....just leave it this cashing out is nonsense betting is all about risk taking.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, gnasher16 said:

Unbelievable !......ive always been a bit envious of a couple of Scouser pals of mine following one of the worlds iconic clubs last night was one of them " i was there " moments we all cling onto as footie fans....they just happen to have a few more of them than i do ?

To me that game was all about intensity......i was watching that lad Alexander - Arnold the look of desire and determination on his face you cant tell me that lad was thinking about a pay cheque that was competition at its purest level !....those Barcelona players highly skilled as they are looked intimidated by the togetherness and belief that ground had in one another.....very impressive i thought.

Totally agree with that 

2 hours ago, All-terrain said:

The fans still stink off piss though,At

And still cutting about in all that 1980s charity shop clobber ! Lol 

15 hours ago, Stoney100 said:

That’s why 2nd isn’t so bad at this stage lol plus who can not like klopp? I’ve heard die hard united fans say they struggle to hate him lol there’s just something about him that is perfect for Liverpool and something about Liverpool that is perfect for him. And it works! I love the fact that he genuinely feels lucky to be the manager and not like a mourinho or pep who think teams are lucky to have them, and while he hasn’t won nothing like them yet he can be at anfield untill he retires if he wants as he really is the best man for the job and is only 51 so he has plenty of time on his side. 

Just watched his post match press conference and he says “the clubs history is good but i want to create my own here” and I see no reason why he won’t go on to do that, there is no chance he won’t win trophies at Liverpool its just a matter of time especially if he keeps getting to finals and keeping up with city in the league.

What a guy, what a night and what a season regardless of winning the last two games or not!

When Klopp went for his job interview at Liverpool he went to a few pubs in the City and spoke to some fans to get a feel for the club. The fans loved that. In fact they like him so much they didn't nick even his watch. ?

4 hours ago, slip lead said:

And f**k their sisters, as the old song goes

Your mum's on the game and your dads in the nick.

You can't get a job cause your too f***ing think.

You piss on the carpet you shit in the bath.

You finger your granny just for a laugh.

Some of those football chants are brilliant

On 07/05/2019 at 15:24, Stoney100 said:

What do you all reckon? Take the £42.31 profit and run or risk a £5 on spurs getting there tomorrow :hmm:

C5814A05-AB14-4C8E-A960-C82CFB49C370.jpeg.f46a377ed7782bb2806cf8ca4e32f711.jpeg

I hope you never cashed out lol

• Haha 1
7 minutes ago, delswal said:

I hope you never cashed out lol

No mate let it ride :toast: nice £200 towards my flights to Vietnam so I’m made up lol what a pair of games for my money though! And Liverpool in the final again to top it all off! Great stuff from both teams and should be a brilliant final ?

8 hours ago, Stoney100 said:

No mate let it ride :toast: nice £200 towards my flights to Vietnam so I’m made up lol what a pair of games for my money though! And Liverpool in the final again to top it all off! Great stuff from both teams and should be a brilliant final ?

I bet the final don't live up to the semis lol

• Like 1

Just watched the spurs game

WTF

they were shite 1st half

second was unreal

almost mirror image of last nights game

bring on june 1st 1pm over here so not bad time to start drinking 

fck if man shitty lose/draw sunday

liverpool win

then thrash the yids

tattoo time me thinks