your inllaws mother father

Got my inlaws with us for xmas week. Get on with them well but after a week i’m ready to see them on there way. But even if i didnt get on with them I wouldn’t deny my wife the chance of time with her parents & my kids the same with there grandparents. Atb

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I get on really well with her parents. ........ I've always got along with her dad but, before our daughter was born, we were all at a restaurant and, out of blue, her mum said to me 'I don't lik

hate my mother in law. got a list as lng as my arm of stuff she has done. mrs dont really like her but shes her mum so puts up with her. shes round for a few days with her new bloke over xmas and im o

my old man and stepmum pop over Xmas morning watch little uns open presents,don't talk to my mother, mother in law over for dinner,father in law a waste of space lol,be sat i his own piss..peace and q

Gone on now bless them. I was never good enough for their daughter to start with but won them round. Mother in-law was great used to ring to remind me of are anniversary, saved my skin few times Lol. I didn't mind nor did she and loved her for that fact.

Cheers Arry

• Like 1

My in laws and my natural parents all total wankers, have no time for any of them, don't give a shit for myself as I grew up a bit feral without much parental input and have made my own journey in life, but my children are all far more stable and decent people and deserve some decent grandparents but out of 4 living grandparents you would struggle to make one decent person if you moulded them into one, sad how many people live such selfish self fulfilling lives then wonder why old age is so sad and lonely, well sow as you reap you old c**ts, respect is something that's earned and not a natural birth right, ???

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
11 hours ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Do memories fade when you get old like of your parents ect 

Not if you keep making new ones mate, most of my old mates spend much of there social lives sat in pubs talking about the good old days, yet if I ask them out for a days walking and mooching they all have great excuses why they can't go, ✌️

• Like 1

No issues with my mother in law in her 80s salt of the earth a heart of gold never had a crossed word. Father in law passed on 18 years ago never had a crossed word with him a quiet bloke raced greyhounds liked a bet lovely man.

2 hours ago, Greyman said:

My in laws and my natural parents all total wankers, have no time for any of them, don't give a shit for myself as I grew up a bit feral without much parental input and have made my own journey in life, but my children are all far more stable and decent people and deserve some decent grandparents but out of 4 living grandparents you would struggle to make one decent person if you moulded them into one, sad how many people live such selfish self fulfilling lives then wonder why old age is so sad and lonely, well sow as you reap you old c**ts, respect is something that's earned and not a natural birth right, ???

Probably made a mistake when they heard you dedicated your life to chasing pussy around the British isles.

• Haha 1

Get on with mine mostly but sometimes do my nut in but that's people in general really. We got off to a rocky start after getting the other halfs house raided by 15 old bill within the first couple of months haha water under the bridge now though..... plus my father in law is my drinking partner these days get away with all sorts now he is as I just say it's your dad's idea ?

• Haha 1