MOOCHERS

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So before I go to bed ,have I got this right ..max borrowed a dog ..Tomo ate it ..there are hundreds of mickeys .Cracker isn't as good as Robbie Coltrane at this solving crime lark ..ketchup is going

I never get  why people would  put incriminating pics on the internet anyways safe site or not....... it's like taking a selfie robbing a corner shop.  I've said many a time it won't be the antis

You got any contact details for jobs offering 1k a week for arse licking, because I,ll work the shaft and tickle the balls for that ???????

Posted Images

19 minutes ago, mud said:

Think of it like this,say your going on holiday for a month an I say I’ll run your dog on and when your back you can collect your dog back off me,but when you come to collect your dog I’ve moved house and SOLD your dog on never to bee seen again,now that’s a bad move to make to another fellow hunter,is it not ?

cnuts trick.thats being proper shit on 

• Thanks 1

I hope fingers are’ nt being pointed at me ? Why another member would pick a user name so similar to mine is a joke (Mick C).For the record ive never owned a Wheaton or a Wheaton x and I dont peddle pups either ! As well as me being from the North East .

Edited by MickC
32 minutes ago, MickC said:

I hope fingers are’ nt being pointed at me ? Why another member would pick a user name so similar to mine is a joke (Mick C).For the record ive never owned a Wheaton or a Wheaton x and I dont peddle pups either ! As well as me being from the North East .

No aspersions cast on you fella, that's why I put from Leicester way in my post as I know your NE.

As Katchum says, deffo 2 Mick C's on here.

Cheers, D.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, dytkos said:

No aspersions cast on you fella, that's why I put from Leicester way in my post as I know your NE.

As Katchum says, deffo 2 Mick C's on here.

Cheers, D.

Your our respected boxing correspondent and the others a drunkard who hasn't returned our fishing competition big fish trophy ?

Cheers, D.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
8 hours ago, dytkos said:

Your our respected boxing correspondent and the others a drunkard who hasn't returned our fishing competition big fish trophy ?

Cheers, D.

I was gonna ask if someone's going round to get a dog can they grab the trophy....I think his mate LouMick had it...

No f**k all about if he stole dogs etc but they defo kept the Craigyboy cup and that's a c**ts trick lol 

• Like 2
On 16/12/2018 at 10:18, Elchapo said:

think it was vouched for on there ,it’s just that the site was very clicky it had its member who could do and say as they pleased but other members were met with rude comments and ridicule. Shame really but hay ho 

Bit like on here then eh ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1