MOOCHERS

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So before I go to bed ,have I got this right ..max borrowed a dog ..Tomo ate it ..there are hundreds of mickeys .Cracker isn't as good as Robbie Coltrane at this solving crime lark ..ketchup is going

I never get  why people would  put incriminating pics on the internet anyways safe site or not....... it's like taking a selfie robbing a corner shop.  I've said many a time it won't be the antis

You got any contact details for jobs offering 1k a week for arse licking, because I,ll work the shaft and tickle the balls for that ???????

Posted Images

Sound like a great bunch of moocher,s ,,NOT,, by the sounds of things chancers forum would be a better title, who the feck lends there dog to someone they clearly barely no, on the proviso they return it at some point in the future when they have had enough, the only one I have any sympathy for in these circumstances is the dog as it will be passed around from dickhead to dickhead Who will expect it to run perfectly from day one and if it don't they will pass it on to there dickhead mate, seen many good dogs ruined in the hands of twats like this, think I,ll give moocher,s  a pass 

• Like 4
13 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Aye I said that to somebody else last night, I was sure he was peddling mastiffs last I heard like

labs,spaniels,russels, wheaten sort of crosses and anything he can find in season running the streets, he's had more people over than a Kirby vacuum cleaner salesman  

2 hours ago, Greyman said:

Sound like a great bunch of moocher,s ,,NOT,, by the sounds of things chancers forum would be a better title, who the feck lends there dog to someone they clearly barely no, on the proviso they return it at some point in the future when they have had enough, the only one I have any sympathy for in these circumstances is the dog as it will be passed around from dickhead to dickhead Who will expect it to run perfectly from day one and if it don't they will pass it on to there dickhead mate, seen many good dogs ruined in the hands of twats like this, think I,ll give moocher,s  a pass 

Well said mate! Nail on head! 

On 16/12/2018 at 16:17, W. Katchum said:

Who fcuks got biscuits a week before crimbo? posh cnut? we got a few boxes an I’m under strict instructions not to Fcuking open em☹️

Done my 2 tins already mate...and the celebrations....just started on the Ferrari Rocher.... munchies are a killer ?

• Haha 1
13 minutes ago, waltjnr said:

Have no worries I'll be bringing the trophy back, ive unfinished business! And now i know its not like brokeback mountain, looking forward to it! 

More like Stickleback Mountain from what I've been reading...