question for bullx

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

? I've seen this on a lot of these Hunting type forums,...lads bad mouthing other fellahs jukels... Such opinions are best kept private between enthusiasts, as opposed to being broadcast on the I

my dog is 4yr old.he mark's 100%. will pick up a scent from a ploughed field and track it into the hedgerow/cover and shift it.nothing has straighlined him in speed.never opens up chasing.bullet proof

Ya can't win em all,....no matter how good your jukel is,.. if you run a dog regularly enough, ..he will inevitably,...meet his match...  

Posted Images

29 minutes ago, Bearfoot said:

The brother to tomos Bitch slaughtered deer on golf courses ?big 28inch 90lb dog I wish I had a few pictures of him even if I did I wouldn’t feel the need ??all 4 species floored 

I don't deny he did barefoot sounds like a very good dog  I gave one example were I have and no doubt a few others have seen it happen same as running them big old critters over bogs and hills and Heather as you know it can and does happen even to the best of them