question for bullx

saw a lovely English bull terrier today. quite leggy & lean. I know fxxck all about bull crosses having always had beddy lurchers  do you use ebt or Stafford for crossing. also what does bull bring apart from the obvious heart & drive? do they hunt up work cover & mark? I am genuinely interested. comments please. 

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

? I've seen this on a lot of these Hunting type forums,...lads bad mouthing other fellahs jukels... Such opinions are best kept private between enthusiasts, as opposed to being broadcast on the I

my dog is 4yr old.he mark's 100%. will pick up a scent from a ploughed field and track it into the hedgerow/cover and shift it.nothing has straighlined him in speed.never opens up chasing.bullet proof

Ya can't win em all,....no matter how good your jukel is,.. if you run a dog regularly enough, ..he will inevitably,...meet his match...  

Posted Images

my dog is 4yr old.he mark's 100%. will pick up a scent from a ploughed field and track it into the hedgerow/cover and shift it.nothing has straighlined him in speed.never opens up chasing.bullet proof around other dog's.ferrets/chickens/chick's even play around his feet while lying in the garden.and my lads turtle. can work him with hand signals while ferreting getting him to stand where i want him to. other side of hedge burry etc.i hate talking while ferreting.he didnt fully mature untill 3yr old though.his only fault or maybe not a fault which ever way you prefer.he wont hit thick cover/ hedgerows at speed.

he was about 1yr old chased a fox through a small woods and came back with a cut and some swelling looking spaced out.he spent all night in the house staring at the ceiling with concusion.so im sure thats why he wont hit cover at speed.

Screenshot_20170228-195310-3.png

• Like 13
  • Thanks 2
1 hour ago, fred90 said:

saw a lovely English bull terrier today. quite leggy & lean. I know fxxck all about bull crosses having always had beddy lurchers  do you use ebt or Stafford for crossing. also what does bull bring apart from the obvious heart & drive? do they hunt up work cover & mark? I am genuinely interested. comments please. 

Just like any dog you put time in get em out will mark up , hunt up an work cover , some bull x lack speed an can't turn good but have seen big bull x that can run an turn sharp 

15 minutes ago, king said:

my dog is 4yr old.he mark's 100%. will pick up a scent from a ploughed field and track it into the hedgerow/cover and shift it.nothing has straighlined him in speed.never opens up chasing.bullet proof around other dog's.ferrets/chickens/chick's even play around his feet while lying in the garden.and my lads turtle. can work him with hand signals while ferreting getting him to stand where i want him to. other side of hedge burry etc.i hate talking while ferreting.he didnt fully mature untill 3yr old though.his only fault or maybe not a fault which ever way you prefer.he wont hit thick cover/ hedgerows at speed.

he was about 1yr old chased a fox through a small woods and came back with a cut and some swelling looking spaced out.he spent all night in the house staring at the ceiling with concusion.so im sure thats why he wont hit cover at speed.

Screenshot_20170228-195310-3.png

Fuk me not that same pic again ??‍♂️

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
16 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Never been straight lined? Really ?

yes really.i dont lie about my dog's if he can do something i will say.if he cant do something i will tell you.as you know katchum dog owners lie.dog's dont.

• Like 3
14 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Don’t believe ye?

right let's have a 100% truth answer out of you.that runner you got wont do a red.it's a jacker.but you tell lads on here that it will do them.

so is the dog a jacker or not ?

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Chaff said:

Is he hard or soft mouthed with the rabbits mate, mine still minces the first couple then settles down.

90% of the time there dead when he retrieves them chaff the back and ribs crushed to bit's ive never eaten a rabbit it's all dog and ferret food.so it dont matter that much to me

• Like 1
1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

Says who? You tell me who saw my bitch jack an I’ll show you a liar? now come on you’ve said this a few times must know the details who saw her jack ?

i just asked for a straight answer is the dog a jacker.yes or no that's all im no grass katchum.