Howdy..

1 hour ago, billhardy said:

Socks I see where yas coming from but i believe yas a coney hunter ,it's horses fa courses ,but in retrospect I like em can see what they would possible bring ta some hunters.but fa what it's worth. Ill see it like this milks nest of welps were the ones I would have been looking at if I was in need of a jukel  and they was a working mans price ta sell the  selves.good honest grafting sire and dam the rest his down ta the handler and loads a luck along the wY ,all this fecking phenomenal prices needs knocking on the head and fa fractions in a jukel of a breed mean very little when lurcher lurcher bred most of us know that changing in a welp like those will be dramatic look at them next fall be totally different.there yas go socks bells rung home time .atb bill

I only catch rabbits now bill but believe me I’ve taken plenty of game of all types over my 40 years of keeping lurchers ... it doesn’t matter what they are bred for they are simply not my cup of tea but as I stated earlier they are in superb condition no question on that .....,

• Like 3

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lovely pups lads sure they’ll look well when matured bred for a job can’t beat a good coursing dog over a bull cross for all round work. I’ve got a handy coursing bred bitch here if she carries on unt

Mine from this litter at 12 weeks 

11 weeks & 5 days old..Saluki x pups

Posted Images

Very nice,got some legs on them,as i dont know,or need to know what your purpose is for them i cant say alot,except it makes a change to see a pic of   healthy dogs,out in country side,not some dog shit infested,garden with a green mouldy kennel in the background.if they get a good walk,and catch a few things along the way,and keep the owner happy,well....happy days.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
On 1 December 2018 at 17:56, Havelightforcewilltravel said:

Do you wish you had kept Pup out boots nd fen now ? How have they all turned out if don’t mind me asking.This litter be good to put bk to Pup out that litter if they make grade dilute bull down bit,bit line breeding always an option at a later date.

I have one of the Boots x Fenn litter, hasn't put a foot wrong bar a bit of hunting up off lamp that is diminishing. Loyal, fast , driven and intelligent . A one person dog . 

I also have one of these pups, he is a cracker as was the litter mates I saw. He is strong , bold and has a nut like a hammer on him whilst being built like rose . If my older one and him make the grade and they only have me to please on that then in 4-5 years time I'd love to take a pup from them to continue the line but, they hav to do the job first . 

I could have sold my older one five times over , people like her but not a chance .

• Like 3