Howdy..

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lovely pups lads sure they’ll look well when matured bred for a job can’t beat a good coursing dog over a bull cross for all round work. I’ve got a handy coursing bred bitch here if she carries on unt

Mine from this litter at 12 weeks 

11 weeks & 5 days old..Saluki x pups

Posted Images

1 hour ago, FUJI said:

These pups won't hardly see a rabbit if im honest Ken,both parents don't & never have either really,nothing to get overly excited about anyways,certainly not the number of coneys what you would put in front of yours anyways..they certainly won't lack for speed as they are 1/2 Greyhound in fact a fraction more than that if we started digging deep into their ancestry..if they are a heap of garbage then that's what they will be I guess but I'd be amazed if several at the least don't turn out handy out the litter,I know some are in homes where they will get hammered more so than I could give a dog these days anyways,they will either thrive on the workload or end up jacking..we will find out anyways. Cheers for the words complimenting their wellbeing too..Have a great weekend Ken✌

Wouldnt take the people who dont like em too seriously mate they'll change their mind in a year when you post picks of them as fit keen youngsters on top of everest ?

• Haha 2