Fury v wilder

1 hour ago, maxhardcore said:

As Iv said Fury and Wilder should just freeze him out and let him fight bums ?

what a silly thing to sugest....your better than that mate....cant get my head round your almost hatred of of him....

when aj does fight wilder ...wilder will be knocked out...

can I put fact at the end of the above....:D

• Like 1

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I noticed it with football too.just a better insight and passion for it.

you see max that's where we disagree....and I think your very wrong.....iron mike had great footwork..and superb headmovement...the amount of shots that slid past his head in his early fights was some

First time I’ve seen a p***y get robbed  

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Do what the fook you want Tomo.

If I were wilder or fury I wouldn't be jumping to Joshua's tune when they could make 2 Great fights between themselfs home and away whilst giving fight fans two proper match ups splitting the purse 50-50 and not the ridiculous splits AJ and Fast Eddie come up with

Fact ?

But your not and AJ and Eddie can pick whatever split the like; AJs the undefeated king with Eddie holding all the trump cards (belts) ?

10 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

So you saying AJ has fought Whyte twice ??????

and you'd want to watch that again ?

Fcuk me max fury has just fought wilder and you want them to fight two more times. Your hatred of aj is nearly as sickening as your man crush on fury.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, maxhardcore said:

Got to be better than

aj v Whyte 

or Aj v Chisora 

Both Chisora and Whyte are higher ranked by, I think, all the governing bodies. And Whyte certainly has done more to earn a shot at AJ than Fury.

Curiously Chisora next would be AJ’s 23rd fight. Fury fought Chisora in his 23rd fight. Second biggest W on Fury’s record but no doubt he’d be a bum if AJ fought him.?

Like I said before, Fury has nothing to offer AJ. Yes it would be a huge fight in the UK but AJ doesn’t need Fury to make stacks of money and a legacy, or a fraction of what Fury needs AJ. 

Don’t get me wrong, they do need to fight, but the guy holding all the cards doesn’t need to go chasing, hence Fury constantly slagging off AJ.

16 minutes ago, pesky1972 said:

Both Chisora and Whyte are higher ranked by, I think, all the governing bodies. And Whyte certainly has done more to earn a shot at AJ than Fury.

Curiously Chisora next would be AJ’s 23rd fight. Fury fought Chisora in his 23rd fight. Second biggest W on Fury’s record but no doubt he’d be a bum if AJ fought him.?

Like I said before, Fury has nothing to offer AJ. Yes it would be a huge fight in the UK but AJ doesn’t need Fury to make stacks of money and a legacy, or a fraction of what Fury needs AJ. 

Don’t get me wrong, they do need to fight, but the guy holding all the cards doesn’t need to go chasing, hence Fury constantly slagging off AJ.

Most of them, but why wouldn't he be? He's an explosive fighter that likes a fight

Screenshot_20181221-192037.jpg

12 minutes ago, pesky1972 said:

Fury has a lot to offer AJ actually it’s better for aj to fight fury to prove to himself and the world that  and at the min everybody is talking about fury and his robbed decision against wilder, so if AJ truly wants to prove he’s the best he needs to fight fury 1st then wilder 2nd. Wilder may have the belt but fury never lost his through defeat and AJ  basically got handed them. The world knows this so if AJ is the man he says he is then it’s his duty to offer the public and fury the chance to fight to get them back them if AJ wins he then needs to target wilder and if he beats him then he truly can call himself the best around. He can’t duck them forever