Sign in to follow this  
Lenmcharristar

Fury v wilder

3 minutes ago, ryaldinhio said:

Now u are being daft. Hughie Fury is shite and he wasn't robbed. Talk about holding centre of the ring, only time he went there was before the fight when the ref told him to!

If it wasn't for Tyson Hughie wouldn't be anywhere near televised fights. He is British level at best.

Hughie tried to shake hands when the ref asked if they wanted to touch gloves. Lol.

• Haha 1

Max

I don't think anyone's knocking Fury, and certainly not his performance on Sunday or his resilience in coming back from a dark chapter in his life...

But Hughie Fury is pretty shit...and Tyson certainly ain't the best since Ali...he could be the best out of the 3 current top heavies...but he might not...time will tell...

• Like 3

1 hour ago, ryaldinhio said:

Now u are being daft. Hughie Fury is shite and he wasn't robbed. Talk about holding centre of the ring, only time he went there was before the fight when the ref told him to!

If it wasn't for Tyson Hughie wouldn't be anywhere near televised fights. He is British level at best.

only an idiot like you would come out with this shyte what you know about the fight game could be wrote on the back of a second class stamp with a four inch paint roller

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, maxhardcore said:

The THL Massive are clutching at straws now LOL

LOL is the new fact FACT, or is it LOL ?,LOL,FACT,LOL,   welcome to max's world :laugh:...

• Haha 2

i thought wilder would of put a bit of thought into what he was doing, he must be able to box better than he did , he was slow too, id say he froze , one of the best ever VS the worst ever with out a doubt , yet the result was a draw, for those of you who are still crying don't you think the count was a bit long , how many other fighters have problems before a fight,  they don't use it as an excuse , i scored the fight myself and i thought they both lost, boxers prancing a bout like two fairies both scared to get hurt ,what it coming to.

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, TALKCHEAP said:

i thought wilder would of put a bit of thought into what he was doing, he must be able to box better than he did , he was slow too, id say he froze , one of the best ever VS the worst ever with out a doubt , yet the result was a draw, for those of you who are still crying don't you think the count was a bit long , how many other fighters have problems before a fight,  they don't use it as an excuse , i scored the fight myself and i thought they both lost, boxers prancing a bout like two fairies both scared to get hurt ,what it coming to.

Both lost, so it was a draw? 😐. ............. 😄

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

God forbid, can you imagine Fury as undisputed world champion for a second time, would that make him better than Ali? 

1 hour ago, brookie said:

only an idiot like you would come out with this shyte what you know about the fight game could be wrote on the back of a second class stamp with a four inch paint roller

You obviously a fury fan brookie. Fact is tyson fury 'might' be the best of a pretty average bunch of a about 10 heavyweights worldwide. Pretty shit really, don't care how much of a fan of certain boxers people are. Wilder been fighting no-one of note, and he supposed to be the hardest punching heavyweight, says who?! And he put fury down twice. Fury supposed to be so quick and elusive, again, against who?!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The fact that aj as said he will fight either next year blows maxs theory out of the window fact I think Tyson could beat aj and will do wilder in a rematch and fair play to Tyson for raising mental health issues like he has and beating his own demons he's certainly earned the merit he's getting but the best since Ali that's like comparing phillips to shearer phillips ain't fit to lace his boots fact 

Edited by Blackmag