Fury v wilder

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I noticed it with football too.just a better insight and passion for it.

you see max that's where we disagree....and I think your very wrong.....iron mike had great footwork..and superb headmovement...the amount of shots that slid past his head in his early fights was some

First time I’ve seen a p***y get robbed  

Posted Images

Immediate Rematch is official, lets hope they can get it in UK. Fury will be lighter,sharper and fitter for the rematch. Wilder went into the first fight thinking he was getting a Fury that was there for the taking and expected to KO him, this time hes going into the rematch knowing that Fury will be even better. Really looking forward to this, fair play to WBC for sanctioning it. Ring have also elevated Fury up to number 2 in there rankings, below Joshua but above Wilder. This is going to continue to be an eventful thread ?

Edited by MickC
  • Like 4

Starting to get interesting now, ppv figures for Fury/Wilder fight are the highest for a Heavyweight Title fight in last 15/16 years and the rematch will do even more. I really hope they can get this rematch back in the UK . 

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.mirror.co.uk/sport/boxing/deontay-wilder-tyson-fury-forced-13701734.amp

Edited by MickC
  • Like 2
54 minutes ago, MickC said:

Immediate Rematch is official, lets hope they can get it in UK. Fury will be lighter,sharper and fitter for the rematch. Wilder went into the first fight thinking he was getting a Fury that was there for the taking and expected to KO him, this time hes going into the rematch knowing that Fury will be even better. Really looking forward to this, fair play to WBC for sanctioning it. Ring have also elevated Fury up to number 2 in there rankings, below Joshua but above Wilder. This is going to continue to be an eventful thread ?

I picked it up earlier on sport news and heard wilders interview

It's not officially on is it. WBC sanctioning it just means they would recognise it as a contest for their belt. They haven't mandated the contest. I would think Wilder wants AJ to go for all the belts. Also that would play into Furys hands because he knows he can make a fight with Wilder and their team a d it would give him time to have another fight and sharpen up a bit more. I can only see the rematch happening next if the AJ fight can't be made.

Wilder v AJ 

Then winner v fury

To be fair that would probably suit all three of them.

Yeah the wbc sanctioning it doesn't mean they have a date set in stone and purses an all that there have bin agreed

That's the way things could play out next, but can't see it, Hearn reckons 70% chance that he's boy faces wilder or Tyson next, like I said in another post, that's like saying no chance where Hearn is concerned 

i really think aj will box whyte or miller next and pulev at some point as he's the ibf mandatory challenger 

In an ideal world it'd be great to see Hearn put he's cards on the table and he's money where he's mouth is and get on a fight with wilder or Tyson next but I can see a lot of to'ing and fro'ing and he said she said before aj is boxing the top of he's division 

it's put up or shut up now for aj.....

after fighting too easy bouts Tyson stepped up and had a bout with wilder, Aj has been active all the way through and hasn't really shown much intention at all in fighting wilder 

Edited by Billy b
  • Like 1
43 minutes ago, ryaldinhio said:

It's not officially on is it. WBC sanctioning it just means they would recognise it as a contest for their belt. They haven't mandated the contest. I would think Wilder wants AJ to go for all the belts. Also that would play into Furys hands because he knows he can make a fight with Wilder and their team a d it would give him time to have another fight and sharpen up a bit more. I can only see the rematch happening next if the AJ fight can't be made.

Wilder v AJ 

Then winner v fury

To be fair that would probably suit all three of them.

That would defo suit Fury if he could get another fight in before facing either Wilder or Joshua, I think Fury would be happy to let it play out that way.