Fury v wilder

16 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Kin el mate, you've just reduced me to googling 'fact' as well lol. First thing that came up was 'the most commonly known fact about hedgehogs is the fact they have fleas'. Well, at least it's better than reading the shit facts that are written on here about fury ?

It's a dangerous place this internet world...it makes you question things you always thought of as FACT.... lol

• Haha 1

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I noticed it with football too.just a better insight and passion for it.

you see max that's where we disagree....and I think your very wrong.....iron mike had great footwork..and superb headmovement...the amount of shots that slid past his head in his early fights was some

First time I’ve seen a p***y get robbed  

Posted Images

Not many Max...problem was he was f****d...

Never slagged the man personally...but in the same vein wouldn't be wanking about him either...he's OK...as a boxer and it would seem as a man...

I think he's handled himself very well after the fight...I'd say he's come out of that dark time a better man, which is probably far better strength than his boxing skills IMO....

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

The FACTS are ?

How many on here gave Fury the lickings of a dog this past 5 years ?

Clueless Cnuts ?

We're all clueless c**ts, but YOU think he's the best heavyweight since ali. Never mind larry holmes, or whoever.

2 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

Not many Max...problem was he was f****d...

Never slagged the man personally...but in the same vein wouldn't be wanking about him either...he's OK...as a boxer and it would seem as a man...

I think he's handled himself very well after the fight...I'd say he's come out of that dark time a better man, which is probably far better strength than his boxing skills IMO....

Nail on the head, again 

1 minute ago, maxhardcore said:

No just maybe half a dozen or more on the Fury threads over the last 5 years.

Yous prob couldn't see a good dog if it was in front of your noses lol

Not unless you trained it, obviously ?

20 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

His Boxing skills are top Drawer and if you can't give him credit for that your best watch some other sport.

Don't think anyone is saying he can't box, and I think we all had him winning the fight. But he certainly isn't a 'great'

Edited by shaaark
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

His Boxing skills are top Drawer and if you can't give him credit for that your best watch some other sport.

C'mon max...he's a big awkward boxer, good jab, light on his feet for a big man and hard to hit...

He can't punch like any of the real top heavyweights ever!

He just doesn't have the technical or natural ability to punch his weight...

That's not knocking him, that's praising his attributes and showing his weaknesses....

It really is that simple...

I wish him well, id rather hed of beat Wilder and set up an all British unification fight with AJ...I hope he beats wilder next time...and when him and AJ meet I don't give a f**k who wins...

But if AJ does knock him clean out will you concede that he is the best current boxer?

Or even the best boxer since Ali?

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

AJ not even as good as Bruno and Lewis would of battered AJ

Herbie Hide would of probably beat him ??

AJ would have been beat by Lewis...so wouldve Fury and Wilder (That's my opinion)...

Bruno gets stick a little unfairly imo...he would hold his own quite comfortably against the current 3...(again just my opinion)

Herbie Hide.... fought 2 top fighters Bowe and Klit and was knocked out by both...don't think he would trouble any of them (again my opinion)

Time will tell..... as I said a few pages back it would be a brave man to lay a big bet on any of them...

• Like 1

Ok I think foreman Holmes Tyson Lewis Witherspoon holyfield and a younger kilch brothers all had the beating of all the top three today so I don't agree with your best since Ali and with the size and weight of fury and a few others do you think the heavy weight division is on a even keel compared to other divisions or do you think they should have another weight division not taking nothing away from fury 

Edited by Blackmag

Y

2 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

Ok I think foreman Holmes Tyson Lewis Witherspoon holyfield and a younger kilch brothers all had the beating of all the top three today so I don't agree with your best since Ali and with the size and weight of fury and a few others do you think the heavy weight division is on a even keel compared to other divisions or do you think they should have another weight division 

All of them got beaten. The 2 softies now are undefeated 

3 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

No anyone over 16s should be classed as a heavyweighy

Just because they over a certain weight don't make them any good

Look at that big Fooker Haye fought or butterbean ect

most are slow as fook

Fury ain't 

Hes a freak for his size ' that's why they all shit scared of him and dodging.

f**k it what drugs you on as they seem to work forever 

• Haha 1