Fury v wilder

53 minutes ago, Greyman said:

I think the reality is at this stage aj would beat them both, that's not a biased rose tinted spectacles veiw of things, it's a FACT ??????? 

I don’t agree aj be much easier for fury than wilder aj much easier to hit 

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I noticed it with football too.just a better insight and passion for it.

you see max that's where we disagree....and I think your very wrong.....iron mike had great footwork..and superb headmovement...the amount of shots that slid past his head in his early fights was some

First time I’ve seen a p***y get robbed  

Posted Images

13 hours ago, brookie said:

a Fury fan ? i am a Fury and ive been reading this shyte on here for the last five years and thats all it is SHYTE from a bunch of haters consumed with jealousy i aint been on here in some time now but even after not being on in at least a couple of years its still the same shyte from the same bunch of fools .

So because you're a fury, that makes tyson fury the best heavyweight, but because I, and many others on here can see thst he clearly isn't, that makes us fools?! Lol 

30 minutes ago, shaaark said:

So because you're a fury, that makes tyson fury the best heavyweight, but because I, and many others on here can see thst he clearly isn't, that makes us fools?! Lol 

Who can you see that clearly is the best heavyweight?

Just now, downsouth said:

Who can you see that clearly is the best heavyweight?

No-one at the moment, I can clearly see that practically all the top 10 heavyweights are pretty average at best, and put in a good ish performance every now and again. It's that simple really. I'm NOT a fury hater, but all this 'he's the best since ali', which is quite frankly ridiculous, or even the best out of todays heavyweights is not really saying that much to be honest. The heavweight division right now is the poorest I can remember

9 minutes ago, Billy b said:

Watch Hearn go down whyte route for aj, then pulev and big baby miller... Hearn will drag the life out of it 

aj should be fighting wilder or fury asap, he won't though & people will start to see through him for it 

I hope he does and i hope whyte bangs him out.I quite like Dillian and his fight anyone attitude.

29 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Some amount of shite been talked for a draw. I think he won. But on paper he didnt. Imo he has to rematch wilder and get a win or it's wilder vs aj. Fury aint really in the mix for a shot at aj imo

Business wise fury is the biggest payday for aj, Hearn knows that 

sport wise wilder deserves he's shot first I suppose,  I believe fury will beat wilder in rematch, but Hearn is about the ? , I believe he's dying for that fight, the ppv & gate sales would be massive, but he's frit to make the fight 

2 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Tomo it's Fury v AJ I want to see at Wembley ?

Fury fought Wilder and now it's AJ turn and whoever wins that one goes against Wilder with everything on the line.

Thats how it should be ?

Of course it's not Max...wilder and AJ should meet next (unless Fury had a rematch clause in the contract with Wilder)..they hold the belts, if Fury continues on the path he's on then he should get the shot at the unified champion...surely that's the correct way to go about it??

Edited by NEWKID
  • Like 2
Just now, maxhardcore said:

Tomo it's Fury v AJ I want to see at Wembley ?

Fury fought Wilder and now it's AJ turn and whoever wins that one goes against Wilder with everything on the line.

Thats how it should be ?

agreed mate....I think they should have to fight the next man in line as it were......

however I don't know why you just posted the above......you have said it many times on here:D

anyhow back to important question of you buying that monstrosity of newkid and creaming ye pants....:wub:

• Haha 1