Fury v wilder

Yeah aj v wilder first after aj probably fights whyte and a couple of others first 

he's no desire to mix it with the top 2 of he's division atm it seems

whether your English or american, the talk is that if it ain't wilder or fury then Hearn and Joshua are showing themselves up 

bet you it won't be wilder who Joshua boxes next, they'll play hit the road jack a bit before boxing either wilder or Tyson 

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I noticed it with football too.just a better insight and passion for it.

you see max that's where we disagree....and I think your very wrong.....iron mike had great footwork..and superb headmovement...the amount of shots that slid past his head in his early fights was some

First time I’ve seen a p***y get robbed  

Posted Images

1 hour ago, TOMO said:

agreed mate....I think they should have to fight the next man in line as it were......

however I don't know why you just posted the above......you have said it many times on here:D

anyhow back to important question of you buying that monstrosity of newkid and creaming ye pants....:wub:

It is a f***ing monstrosity mate....I was pissed off when I'd sobered up and realised what drunken auctions do to a man lol

Mind you it's gotta be worth a grand to the real hard-core fury lovers...signed gloves...the man has touched them ffs...lol

• Haha 2
Just now, NEWKID said:

It is a f***ing monstrosity mate....I was pissed off when I'd sobered up and realised what drunken auctions do to a man lol

Mind you it's gotta be worth a grand to the real hard-core fury lovers...signed gloves...the man has touched them ffs...lol

Max's new wanking gloves

• Haha 2
45 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Rusty if he honestly thinks he has earned those belts and thinks he's the Best Heavyweight out there he would be chomping at the bit to fight Fury then wilder in any order ?

But we all know the score deep down.

Hes Chicken ?

you see this is the sort of comment ive never understood.....saying a particular fighter is scared to fight another......

now that comment might hold true for a ranked fighter at 50 fighting a top 5 fighter.....

but come on max I don't believe any top fighter is scared or chicken as you say to fight any other top fighter.....I don't belive aj is scared to fight ty......or vice versa ...

personly I think they would both be very keen to fight each other.........

there managers and promotors might be difrent but not top fighters........stupid comments FACT....:D

Edited by TOMO
  • Like 1
20 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

£15 quid they are on Skegness market...:laugh:

• Haha 2
29 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

A Fcuking grand ?? i give ye a grand total of a tenner if you pay postage ?? 

There's my first bid...

C'mon boys, don't let this phoney Fury lover steal your prize!!

19 minutes ago, TOMO said:

£15 quid they are on Skegness market...:laugh:

I'm taking that as a £15 bid....

C'mon lads...don't let Tomo take the prize...he's a cake maker...fairy cakes at that...he needs oven gloves not these hard-core gloves for real.men lol

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

I'm taking that as a £15 bid....

C'mon lads...don't let Tomo take the prize...he's a cake maker...fairy cakes at that...he needs oven gloves not these hard-core gloves for real.men lol

£16 mate that’s my top offer if I win I’m giving to the bin men where it belongs 

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Tomo AJ is Chicken

If he's not he will make his next to fights Fury and Wilder.

If he goes down the easy route that tells you everything and if any fight fans pay to watch anything else but Fury or Wilder then bigger fools them.

AJ and Fast Eddie will make unreasonable demands to keep dodging ?

AJ v Fury should be 60-40 in favour of AJ with a rematch clause saying AJ takes the same cut should he loose for the re match.

Fury ain't about the money so I'm sure he'd take a 20% hit.

Wilder v AJ should be 50-50 and that fight should be in the States to see what AJ is made of on the road ?

Max,why do you bother with these people.? They'll never understand.i think most of them have had to many punches on there heads.

• Haha 4
5 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Tomo AJ is Chicken

If he's not he will make his next to fights Fury and Wilder.

If he goes down the easy route that tells you everything and if any fight fans pay to watch anything else but Fury or Wilder then bigger fools them.

AJ and Fast Eddie will make unreasonable demands to keep dodging ?

AJ v Fury should be 60-40 in favour of AJ with a rematch clause saying AJ takes the same cut should he loose for the re match.

Fury ain't about the money so I'm sure he'd take a 20% hit.

Wilder v AJ should be 50-50 and that fight should be in the States to see what AJ is made of on the road ?

Got it Max...we know your view...

How much for your hero's gloves?? Lol

1 minute ago, ginger beard said:

Max,why do you bother with these people.? They'll never understand.i think most of them have had to many punches on there heads.

Very good mate...lol

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, martyn2233 said:

£16 mate that’s my top offer if I win I’m giving to the bin men where it belongs 

Good man...

But I reckon the bin men will struggle with the bins wearing these gloves...

1 minute ago, TOMO said:

absolute rubbish....

C'mon Tomo...you know the score, Fury comes out of his "sabbatical", fights 2 bums...gets a shot at a champion...gets a DRAW.....that means AJ should be on the phone now to him but he's too scared Fury might hurt him lol

• Like 3
  • Haha 1