Fury v wilder

7 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

That's what I'm saying.

Why be scared to loose that zero.

Fury and Wilder wernt' you come again.

It looks as if AJ is scared of loosing his zero.

Get the big fights on for the fans if you get beat off a better man on the night so what ' re group and come again.

Thats my gripe with Hearn and AJ

They ripping the fans off when their are cracking fights to be made.

The Furys duck no one.

Different Class in many ways ?

Thats my last I will just give a ?

Or a ???

ect from now on.

lol

Neither fury or wilder can offer AJ the right fight, he's the champ so it should be on his terms

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I noticed it with football too.just a better insight and passion for it.

you see max that's where we disagree....and I think your very wrong.....iron mike had great footwork..and superb headmovement...the amount of shots that slid past his head in his early fights was some

First time I’ve seen a p***y get robbed  

Posted Images

Hard to pick a winner between Wilder and Joshua,both have there merits and flaws,I think its a genuine 50/50 fight.Wilder may be unorthodox but he is easy to hit and Joshua whilst maybe not as big a banger as Wilder certainly punches a lot harder than Fury. I think that's why both there promoters are wanting to do a 2 fight deal now to get the fight made.Joshua has said all along that he wants the Wilder fight for the WBC belt which is the only one he does not have,and although he has had a bit of flak for not fighting Wilder already, thinking about it now,in all fairness the Fury v Wilder score cards show he was probably right to hold back .As for Fury he will be kicking himself now,at least one if not both of those knockdowns could have been avoided if hed stayed focussed instead of show boating but that's how Fury is. jmo

Edited by MickC
  • Like 1

best fighter since ali......feck me mate....:laugh:.....must of been after a bite.......furys namesake had better movement than fury.....iron mike in his early days was very hard to hit....so theres one of the top of me head....not to mention the likes of lewis ect....

just a shame fury wasn't given the nod on the night....

and theres no way on earth I'm watching that peter fury clip.....cant stand him

• Like 3

best heavyweight then....my apologies for missing out the word heavyweight.....

this is where I disagree with you....cos he aint....

like I said earlier I like fury ...and wish he had nocked wilder out....

• Like 1
Just now, maxhardcore said:

Heavyweight BOXER

Since Ali their hasn't been a Heavyweight BOXER with Furys all round Skillset.

And the Boxing World now regognise that ?

We know what you said. It's just not true. An allround skillset would surely include a knockout punch. All of them have strengths and weaknesses. Even your boy. 

2 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Heavyweight BOXER

you can keep repeating mate.....don't make it right........

I just posted two names I think were better....you may not agree but that's my opinion....please don't repeat yourself again ....I read it the first dozen times...:tongue2:

holyfield...theres another.......

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
7 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Heavyweight BOXER

I believe Lennox Lewis would  have made short work of Fury. Having said that Fury's comeback after two years out is nothing short of miraculous. I think a lot of his mental health problems stemmed from being brought up to fulfil his father's dreams. No wonder he went on a bender when he finally made his dream come true. I hope he goes on to make a few bob for himself.

How he got up from being sparked out and then went on to win the fight is nothing short of miraculous. He should be called Lazarus from now on.

• Like 2

agreed jukel......hes a talented fella for sure and shown real tuffnes to come back from his issues...like you say his old man living....is the word vicariously through his son.....

Lazarus might be a bit strong mind.....lol...his old man would love that...

• Like 1

you see max that's where we disagree....and I think your very wrong.....iron mike had great footwork..and superb headmovement...the amount of shots that slid past his head in his early fights was something to watch...remember all his fights were against bigger guys with beteer reach....it was imperative to slip that punch and get inside coming forward....

think I will just copy and paste the above ten times so you know I'm right...:D

• Like 2
  • Haha 5
6 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

I believe Lennox Lewis would  have made short work of Fury. Having said that Fury's comeback after two years out is nothing short of miraculous. I think a lot of his mental health problems stemmed from being brought up to fulfil his father's dreams. No wonder he went on a bender when he finally made his dream come true. I hope he goes on to make a few bob for himself.

How he got up from being sparked out and then went on to win the fight is nothing short of miraculous. He should be called Lazarus from now on.

Think the tons of disco dust going up his hooter had more to do with his mental health issues than pier pressure, but it's so much more PC nowadays to openly admit you had mental health issues than the fact your a gear head and the gear you thought you had under control is now controlling you, wait for the return of ant from ant and dick, off his tits at 8am crashed into a car containing a baby but he will also rise like a Phoenix from the ash,s of depression, standard get out clause among the rich and famous, and for MAX I,ve liked fury from his very first fight but putting him in a hall of fame for beating/drawing with one of the most unskilled paper champions (wilder) of the last twenty years is a little to far, there are no real greats around for him to beat and the last one he did (vlad) was the wrong side of 35 and going to loose his crown soon regardless of who he fought, he,s in the wrong era for greatness as there are no greats out there to beat ✌️

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, MickC said:

Hard to pick a winner between Wilder and Joshua,both have there merits and flaws,I think its a genuine 50/50 fight.Wilder may be unorthodox but he is easy to hit and Joshua whilst maybe not as big a banger as Wilder certainly punches a lot harder than Fury. I think that's why both there promoters are wanting to do a 2 fight deal now to get the fight made.Joshua has said all along that he wants the Wilder fight for the WBC belt which is the only one he does not have,and although he has had a bit of flak for not fighting Wilder already, thinking about it now,in all fairness the Fury v Wilder score cards show he was probably right to hold back .As for Fury he will be kicking himself now,at least one if not both of those knockdowns could have been avoided if hed stayed focussed instead of show boating but that's how Fury is. jmo

good thread mick, i think if they do fight  and Aj  keeps a good defence like he can , stops wilder onslaught  , and counters  he have enough power to KO wilder, but you right one punch from either will finish the fight . and your right fury had the fight there to win deff , hhe out boxed wilder we all could see that, but showboating  not a thing to do with bloke like wilder he was only wating for a opening  and he took it great  round 9 and round 12  . lets be honest  any boxer goes on the deck twice , got turn the fight from him , it dont matter what the other rounds were  , and over there in yank land   they look at that big time , yeh if he had kept to his fight plane he have brought the belt back here and fight Aj in April , now have to wait his turn and poss fight the winner of them 2.