Fury v wilder

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I noticed it with football too.just a better insight and passion for it.

you see max that's where we disagree....and I think your very wrong.....iron mike had great footwork..and superb headmovement...the amount of shots that slid past his head in his early fights was some

First time I’ve seen a p***y get robbed  

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

MT also quit in the ring and bit Holyfield' when the scare tactics stopped working he quit.

No quit in Fury as we seen on Sat night ?

Mike Tyson’s career ended the night buster douglas knocked him out and he openly admitted that, but he said that most of his opponents didn’t realise that until he came up against Holyfield, who was smart enough to know and took the fight to iron mike, also iron mikes camp ducked big George foreman throughout his comeback as they knew foreman was the big man in boxing capable of humiliating iron mike with brutal power alone

2 minutes ago, greg64 said:

They have been reading this thread on the hunting life and seen max posts and fired AJ up

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
43 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Think the tons of disco dust going up his hooter had more to do with his mental health issues than pier pressure, but it's so much more PC nowadays to openly admit you had mental health issues than the fact your a gear head and the gear you thought you had under control is now controlling you, wait for the return of ant from ant and dick, off his tits at 8am crashed into a car containing a baby but he will also rise like a Phoenix from the ash,s of depression, standard get out clause among the rich and famous, and for MAX I,ve liked fury from his very first fight but putting him in a hall of fame for beating/drawing with one of the most unskilled paper champions (wilder) of the last twenty years is a little to far, there are no real greats around for him to beat and the last one he did (vlad) was the wrong side of 35 and going to loose his crown soon regardless of who he fought, he,s in the wrong era for greatness as there are no greats out there to beat ✌️

Best post on this thread so far ?

35 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Mike Tyson’s career ended the night buster douglas knocked him out and he openly admitted that, but he said that most of his opponents didn’t realise that until he came up against Holyfield, who was smart enough to know and took the fight to iron mike, also iron mikes camp ducked big George foreman throughout his comeback as they knew foreman was the big man in boxing capable of humiliating iron mike with brutal power alone

Douglas exposed Tyson but Tysons career was over after Kevin Rooney walked out after the Spinks fight. Tyson was never the same again. Gone was the elusivness, the blistering combinations,hand speed, head movement and most importantly Tyson started to get hit. After Rooney went Tyson relied on intimidation and the brute force approach .

Edited by MickC
  • Like 1

Larry Holmes

Riddick Bowe

Mike Tyson

Evander Holyfield

Plus both the Klits in their prime...all have some better attributes than Fury..

Fury.is a good awkward boxer and moves well for a man of his size, but he doesn't punch his weight...

All of the above in their prime, could box and punch their weight...

Best since Ali is a good wind up though...f**k me if he'd of won the other night hed be the greatest of all time lol..

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

His recovery is great no doubt, but when he's tagged he goes over...AJ will tag him...wilder did...it makes for good fights... but means for all his hard work winning rounds he's still vulnerable..

I thought he fought brilliantly on Sunday, and talked very well in his press conference...Im looking forward to the upcoming fights... there all 50/50 in my opinion and that's what makes them interesting 

• Like 2

Max Id of thought you would of stopped talking about boxing after going on about Fury v Parker like your some sort of boxing guru only for it to transpire that you never even seen the bout ??

There really is nothing worse than some clueless idiot presenting himself as some sort of expert, I used to stick up for you when all and sundry was having a pop as I've never liked seeing 1 v a gang but Jesus you talk some utter shit.i get it your arch nemesis didn't like Fury so you jumped on his bandwagon but gnashers not here now so your not even winding him up so stick to subjects you know or just stop presenting your dodgy opinions as facts.

• Haha 2
29 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

yous all now know who the kiddie is in the heavyweight division

yous might be too pig headed to admit It

but yous know it.

now that's a Fact ?

Well this is a fact, joshua, wilder or fury, are FAR from being the best heavyweights. Fury beat klitshko, joshua beat klitshko, but they beat a man that was past it, and all but retired. The heavyweight division is poor as f**k right now, and has been for the last 5 odd years. If you, or anyone, think that fury beating wilder was a good heavyweight fight, and yep, fury did win, then I don't know what heavyweight fights you've seen. Fury, after all his mental issues, down to drugs and booze etc, beat a guy that only has a big punch, essentially, poor poor poor

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

JD no one has to be a expert to see what Fast Eddie has been doing this last 4-5 years or to notice how good a boxer Fury was.

A Blind man could smell the Bullshit lol

Sort of agree with you here, joshua has been over hyped since winning his olympic medal

2 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

yous all now know who the kiddie is in the heavyweight division

yous might be too pig headed to admit It

but yous know it.

now that's a Fact ?

Will be that the same fact that makes Sunderland so massive?.:hmm:..

• Haha 3