1 hour ago, Meece said:

That's because ye starved us into submission....reneged on every treaty ye signed.....how was Northern Ireland created?

and I can concur that the Tories and most politicians in Britian don't give a toss about Ireland.....look up your obligations under the GFA.....and I'm quite sure Theresa and the Tories would cast aside Ireland and piss on us if they could...

No hard border......oooohhh the stupid Paddies are making quite the whiskey parade over this dumb backstop....

still think if ye push hard Brexit, then you realise Scotland will push for independence.....break up off the union...

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Correct. Of those nine countries some receive more back in trade within the EU than they  put in.  When they hand the dosh over to Brussels and Brussels then divvies it out to the poorer EU count

If you want to see hatred look at the political left. From antifa to momentum to unite against hate.  We arnt full of hate we are just pissed off.  Being against giving power to the eu isn't

What the latest news has demonstrated is that May's policy of appeasement to the EU was similar to Chamberlain's appeasement towards Hitler in the 1930's. By standing up to the EU and removing any hop

Posted Images

21 minutes ago, VOON said:

Not bitter at all....would like Ireland to have a generation or two of peace....

There's nothing wrong with that sentiment mate :thumbs:

As long as you can understand that none of the problems you mention were caused by the common folk - we're all the same on these little islands and, in my honest opinion, still one of the best in the world.

......... None of us need the EU and they know it.

• Like 3
37 minutes ago, VOON said:

That's because ye starved us into submission....reneged on every treaty ye signed.....how was Northern Ireland created?

and I can concur that the Tories and most politicians in Britian don't give a toss about Ireland.....look up your obligations under the GFA.....and I'm quite sure Theresa and the Tories would cast aside Ireland and piss on us if they could...

No hard border......oooohhh the stupid Paddies are making quite the whiskey parade over this dumb backstop....

still think if ye push hard Brexit, then you realise Scotland will push for independence.....break up off the union...

The problem is the Indian Poof you have as leader is scared that when we leave we will call the debts in to pay the EU, add to that all the horse, sorry beef farmers you have sending us prize pony, sorry beef are scared that we will stop buying and this will enable him to leave his mark in politics, his mark will be more of a brown smear on the walls of history to be honest, but it will leave a mark....

13 minutes ago, secretagentmole said:

The problem is the Indian Poof you have as leader is scared that when we leave we will call the debts in to pay the EU, add to that all the horse, sorry beef farmers you have sending us prize pony, sorry beef are scared that we will stop buying and this will enable him to leave his mark in politics, his mark will be more of a brown smear on the walls of history to be honest, but it will leave a mark....

Call in the debts. ???. Funny guy. ???

Im a bit disappointed.  I've been out round the fields and orchards with wife and dog and come back to find that ww3 hasn't  broken out.  I'd have thought that the paddy brigade would have really kicked off but it's all quite civilized.  At the end of every day the money people at the upper end screw us over. All of us.  They might lay out the race or religion card to buckle a situation but it don't matter if you are white, red or stripy jova or an Eskimo.  They use us for their ends. That's why Hitler hated the Jews and he was a murdering thief  also. The same as Isis.

Edited by Meece
1 hour ago, secretagentmole said:

It will be repaid in full by 2021....it can be repaid now if ye wish......

sure ye will be have to buy the chlorinated KFC and the HGH from the U.S. Or no deal off Trump...

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Jonjon79 said:

There's nothing wrong with that sentiment mate :thumbs:

As long as you can understand that none of the problems you mention were caused by the common folk - we're all the same on these little islands and, in my honest opinion, still one of the best in the world.

......... None of us need the EU and they know it.

Ain't disagreeing with any of that......Just really cheesed off that this has turned into another Tory and Westminster debacle.

what's happens Scotland and Northern Ireland in the case of no deal and a hard border....

Tory party have made a real stones of this....yet it's all Barnier and the Poofs fault

2 hours ago, secretagentmole said:

image.jpg

14 minutes ago, VOON said:

Ain't disagreeing with any of that......Just really cheesed off that this has turned into another Tory and Westminster debacle.

what's happens Scotland and Northern Ireland in the case of no deal and a hard border....

Tory party have made a real stones of this....yet it's all Barnier and the Poofs fault

To be fair you can't lay all the blame at the tories door.

5 minutes ago, mackay said:

To be fair you can't lay all the blame at the tories door.

Possibly, but their in charge.....if your team is not performing and you lose the dressing room...the management goes....

what happens this week re the votes??

Edited by VOON
19 minutes ago, VOON said:

Possibly, but their in charge.....if your team is not performing and you lose the dressing room...the management goes....

what happens this week re the votes??

Thing is they arnt in charge of this....a court case said that parliament was. 

34 minutes ago, VOON said:

I'll admit that I don't know much about Irish politics but, I do know that Nicola Sturgeon will f**k it up for Scotland, Barnier, Verhofstadt, Merkel and Junker are greedy, bitter c**ts and, the wankers in Westminster are more concerned with their own agender than what you or me want.

So, there's no need to give it the ol' you lot did this, you lot did that because, WE didn't do anything, the politicians did - the likes of you and me just have to crack on as best we can and try to negate the shit that we're left with.

• Like 6