19 minutes ago, Balaur said:

I think this is our chance as BRITAIN to leave on WTO terms, if the EU hadn't tried to break the union , damage our economy and mock us relentlessly I might feel a smidge of compromise, thankfully the Welsh helped the English get the vote , dup have been loyal patriots it's a shame the Scots aren't on board although I'm sure many are. My family are British, I'm proud to be so with amazing countries within the union we can do well I'm certain of it. I also welcome times of change within politics, come on.....lets have our freedom. Atb Joe

The northern Irish aren’t on board either joe. Don’t go thinking the DUP are the voice of the people of NI because nothing could be further from the truth. 

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Correct. Of those nine countries some receive more back in trade within the EU than they  put in.  When they hand the dosh over to Brussels and Brussels then divvies it out to the poorer EU count

If you want to see hatred look at the political left. From antifa to momentum to unite against hate.  We arnt full of hate we are just pissed off.  Being against giving power to the eu isn't

What the latest news has demonstrated is that May's policy of appeasement to the EU was similar to Chamberlain's appeasement towards Hitler in the 1930's. By standing up to the EU and removing any hop

Posted Images

well if you did not allready know this should tell you that these useless assholes are not doing their jobs.it is us against them.we vote out and they are not doing what they are paid to do.really the lot of them should be sacked.all the politicians of this country in the last 60 years have proved is all they can do is f**k everything up.sick off it now and this new deal is just the same crap may wanted paying the eu 39billion that boris said he would not do.not one politician can tell the truth

• Like 1

Letwin the biggest bum hole bandit crooked cnt to walk in the houses of traitors the whole fkn lot of em , flushing seasons open ? gone are the days when they turn up on ya door step they know what news they getting  ther way lol 

Edited by green lurchers
  • Like 2
15 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

Letwin the biggest bum hole bandit crooked cnt to walk in the houses of traitors the whole fkn lot of em , flushing seasons open ? gone are the days when they turn up on ya door step they know what news they getting  ther way lol 

They an't got the bottle to come knocking on your door, all you get is the pamphlets now. The Lying Lib - Anti Dem's sent one to me this week with a questionnaire. Oh I sent it back but they won't be very happy when they read it Lol.

All the treacherous scum c**t want hanging imo. 

Especially that little fat c**t from the SNP if you started to punching  him you would not stop.

Cheers Arry.

• Like 3

It isn't very good is it. I'm looking forward to the time that a liberal undemocrat comes knocking on my door at some election. They will be informed where the gate is without hesitation.  I do hope that there will be a serious cull of those who stood on a party political  platform at the last election and subsequently have done everything to hinder our vote in the referendum.  Give them their p45s soon.

7 minutes ago, MH1 said:

Is there any chance we can still leave on the 31st?

Yes if any of the EU members veto an extension. I cant see them getting it through parliament otherwise 

• Like 1

Macron is the one who will most likely pull the plug on the UK. France isn't as dependent on the UK as is Germany, Holland, Italy, Spain and the countries who receive subsidies and he has plans to change the EU that are not being discussed because Brexit is dominating proceedings. Macron only got in by default and he is highly unpopular in France and may not get in next time. That is one reason he vetoed the expansion plans that would allow Albania and Nth Macedonia into the EU. Macron is on borrowed time and his plans to stride the big stage as Merkel leaves are being held up. He wants the UK out ASAP so he can become a big boy in the EU.

Just as an aside; his plans include all EU members taking the Euro within 5 years, an EU appointed financial minster who will have superiority over each member states tax decisions, an EU armed force and border force. These were published along with Merkel and Juncker's similar proposals last year. Their view of where the EU is going is far more frightening than the leap in the dark that Brexit brings.

• Like 3

Wish somebody would punch the lights out on that gobby twat that's hollering all the time on the News at Westminster. Why they have to do interviews there I don't know. Its not like the BBC and Sky bias is it?

Cheers Arry

• Like 3