4 minutes ago, Jonjon79 said:

Which is exactly what I said - lazy, vindictive, passive Europeans.

......... How do you say 'Not my problem Jack' in French?

Passive Europeans lol. At least the French are getting of their holes and doing something when they feel they’ve been wronged what have you done lately besides having a moan on here. 

• Like 1

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Correct. Of those nine countries some receive more back in trade within the EU than they  put in.  When they hand the dosh over to Brussels and Brussels then divvies it out to the poorer EU count

If you want to see hatred look at the political left. From antifa to momentum to unite against hate.  We arnt full of hate we are just pissed off.  Being against giving power to the eu isn't

What the latest news has demonstrated is that May's policy of appeasement to the EU was similar to Chamberlain's appeasement towards Hitler in the 1930's. By standing up to the EU and removing any hop

Posted Images

46 minutes ago, WILF said:

I think British governments knew exactly what they were doing pal ;) 

Bliar certainly did. Don't know about the others, but Merkel followed Blair's example and that caused its own problems  for them.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Nicepix said:

So, let's say some people what to get to your neighbour's house, but your neighbour doesn't know them or want them there. These people camp on your land waiting to try and get over your fence to your neighbour's whenever they can. That's now your problem and the police won't let you do anything about it.

You're spot on - that would be my problem, not my neighbours.

Now, I could either be a lazy twat and try to ease their path to my neighbours land so that he would have to deal with them or, I could work hard to get them off my land and return them to where they came from.

You've illustrated the difference in national attitudes perfectly - thank you :thumbs:

1 minute ago, Jonjon79 said:

You're spot on - that would be my problem, not my neighbours.

Now, I could either be a lazy twat and try to ease their path to my neighbours land so that he would have to deal with them or, I could work hard to get them off my land and return them to where they came from.

You've illustrated the difference in national attitudes perfectly - thank you :thumbs:

What you have missed is that there is no way to get them off your land. The law doesn't allow it and the thing that is attracting them to your neighbours is that they give money to any poor people who make it onto their land. Not only that, but they pay for their health treatment and after a short period invite their families over. You don't do any of that, but you are the nearest land to theirs.

Are you starting to dislike your neighbours?

11 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

Passive Europeans lol. At least the French are getting of their holes and doing something when they feel they’ve been wronged what have you done lately besides having a moan on here. 

They are passive - they've all allowed the migrants to pass on their way north.

What exactly are the French doing about it apart from trying to lobby the the British government to take more bearded children at every opportunity?

I've done bugger all about it except try to vote the right way. What else can I do about a French problem?

What have you done about it? Nothing, you've got 2 seas and a whole country in the way.

2 minutes ago, Jonjon79 said:

What have you done about it? Nothing, you've got 2 seas and a whole country in the way.

Well they burnt down the hotel they were going to house a load in the other week.....twice ! Lol 

They are passive - they've all allowed the migrants to pass on their way north.

What exactly are the French doing about it apart from trying to lobby the the British government to take more bearded children at every opportunity?

I've done bugger all about it except try to vote the right way. What else can I do about a French problem?

The 'Problem' is in the way that the UK welfare and health systems are set up. It is one thing paying for the sick, lame and lazy UK residents all their lives. But another thing to throw that open to anyone who arrives legally or illegally.  That is where the problem lies - in Westminster, not  France. But, the only way to resolve this at this late stage is to leave the EU so that those who are granted EU citizenship by whatever member state no longer qualify.

9 minutes ago, Nicepix said:

What you have missed is that there is no way to get them off your land. The law doesn't allow it and the thing that is attracting them to your neighbours is that they give money to any poor people who make it onto their land. Not only that, but they pay for their health treatment and after a short period invite their families over. You don't do any of that, but you are the nearest land to theirs.

Are you starting to dislike your neighbours?

So what? None of that means that we should take your problem off of your hands.

Your analogies mean nothing to me - they're a French problem and, that's exactly how it should stay as far as I'm concerned.

.......... If you don't like it, round them up and f**k them off to the first safe country that they landed in or, deport them back to their point of origin - refugees Vs economic migrants.

2 minutes ago, Nicepix said:

The 'Problem' is in the way that the UK welfare and health systems are set up. It is one thing paying for the sick, lame and lazy UK residents all their lives. But another thing to throw that open to anyone who arrives legally or illegally.  That is where the problem lies - in Westminster, not  France. But, the only way to resolve this at this late stage is to leave the EU so that those who are granted EU citizenship by whatever member state no longer qualify.

We pay for our own free-loaders begrudgingly and, we help those British in genuine need gladly.

.......... It still doesn't mean that we should be sorting out your mess - you lot should have dealt with it years ago ;)

Tell me, how many hours a week does the average Frenchman work?

We pay for our own free-loaders begrudgingly and, we help those British in genuine need gladly.

.......... It still doesn't mean that we should be sorting out your mess - you lot should have dealt with it years ago ;)

Don’t take this the wrong way mate because we had this whole discussion last night......but say your average Frenchman works 10 hours less than you and pays 10 hours less tax.

Thats 10 hours less tax he is contributing to yours and his destruction under the EU.

• Like 4
44 minutes ago, king said:

How do you know he ain't French 

I think the whole thing maybe going over your head a little bit... this whole fcuk storm.. has been manufactured for more than 40 years ago... believe it or not.. the elites play chess not checkers.. they have been tip toeing this shit from many a year.. lol you think there all actually arguing with conviction for the good of the average man?? Farage and juncker after 7 o clock are actually more likely sharing lines of coke of some high class brussels hookers arse while dressed as puppys sharing a pint of boddingtons and sniffing each others hoop than on their  European expenses paid for by us than they are going back to their hotel room to shuffle through papers..and guess what.. rush to your kitchen and get the tin foil for ill give you a little piece.. the Vatican are involved at the highest levels in the jungles in Calais, the smuggling of immigrants through Europe and once they get them there they or sorry the so call likes of UNICEF and red cross and a few other whats called NGO non government organizations are involved.. all owned by or started by and run by other prominent some British interests...they get €35 per person per day... the Vatican plus other high European elites own they land there occupying and there charging rent..and its the national people paying.. then you have high Easter European mafia and gangs involved in supplying kids who have no papers to all sorts of sick fcuks.. most in Hollywood, politics, high up judiciary system police the list goes on... yes if looked deep enough its probably Teresa mays nephew supplying the dingys and motors.. not directly obviously lol.. as has been said before why you think there opening the police and army and politics in our own countries to muslim queers lesbians peadophiles gender fluids and fcuking hermaphrodites... is so when we finally wake up, wise up and rise up then the EU army, which is coming.... very very soon and is full of all sorts with no patriotism to any country or moral code... will open up with live bullets from tactical assault rifles.. and our freedoms will be so eroded by that time... the very near future... it will be classed as a victory for communism because that's actually what system we are living under........ and not a fcuckin catastrophe....but look on the bright side son... you will still be KING .. in your hunting life virtual life....

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
9 minutes ago, WILF said:

Don’t take this the wrong way mate because we had this whole discussion last night......but say your average Frenchman works 10 hours less than you and pays 10 hours less tax.

Thats 10 hours less tax he is contributing to yours and his destruction under the EU.

I know what you're saying mate and, for what it's worth, I think you and me have pretty similar ideals - just from slightly different angles :thumbs:

I went off on a bit of a tangent with the working week comment but, it grips my shit that our tax payers give billions of pounds to the EU every year when some of them are near bankrupt because they've been enjoying short weeks and early retirement that they haven't earned.

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Jonjon79 said:

If a French man can get by working 10 hours less a week than you then that says more about Britain than it does France. 

• Like 2