• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Correct. Of those nine countries some receive more back in trade within the EU than they  put in.  When they hand the dosh over to Brussels and Brussels then divvies it out to the poorer EU count

If you want to see hatred look at the political left. From antifa to momentum to unite against hate.  We arnt full of hate we are just pissed off.  Being against giving power to the eu isn't

What the latest news has demonstrated is that May's policy of appeasement to the EU was similar to Chamberlain's appeasement towards Hitler in the 1930's. By standing up to the EU and removing any hop

Posted Images

No deal all the way Mark Francois is the MP for Rayleigh & Wickford just up the road from me and my local MP is James Dudderidge both who through this whole process have stuck to their principles and voted the right way in all the commons votes in accordance to the Brexit result, Essex is a big leave county. 

• Like 5
On 01/04/2019 at 10:56, Born Hunter said:

POWER! lol

Genuinely though, it's an essential part of being a legit political power. If you can't command/organise your own military then you can't 'protect' your interests. NATO has it's own interests and objectives, largely influenced by the US.

france arnt in  nato  , so you wouldnt trust them to feed your cat 

2 minutes ago, riohog said:

france arnt in  nato  , so you wouldnt trust them to feed your cat 

LOL totally agree, no matter what, we absolutely MUST maintain an independent and effective military force. Likewise that's why I believe the EU will want one, NATO only serves part of their defence interests.

FYI France became full members again in '09. :thumbs:

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

LOL totally agree, no matter what, we absolutely MUST maintain an independent and effective military force. Likewise that's why I believe the EU will want one, NATO only serves part of their defence interests.

FYI France became full members again in '09. :thumbs:

oops sorry  bad me  thought the wankers were still out  , still dont trust them  '

• Like 1

She is going to ask for another extension and that f***ing slag Cooper has tabled a bill to make a WTO deal (so called No Deal) illegal !......and she will get it!

Bunch of f***ing wretches ! 

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

If what’s happening in Britain was happening in some Arab shithole we would be sending troops !

what the f**k is wrong with our nation ? 

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, WILF said:

If what’s happening in Britain was happening in some Arab shithole we would be sending troops !

what the f**k is wrong with our nation ? 

It’s suffering from eu  bollox 

Edited by green lurchers
  • Like 2