.....but parliament, made up of all parties, voted for by the population, won't allow a no deal. 

It's OK talking the tough brexit talk....how many of you went canvassing at the elections, or joined ukip, or went to see your mp? 

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Correct. Of those nine countries some receive more back in trade within the EU than they  put in.  When they hand the dosh over to Brussels and Brussels then divvies it out to the poorer EU count

If you want to see hatred look at the political left. From antifa to momentum to unite against hate.  We arnt full of hate we are just pissed off.  Being against giving power to the eu isn't

What the latest news has demonstrated is that May's policy of appeasement to the EU was similar to Chamberlain's appeasement towards Hitler in the 1930's. By standing up to the EU and removing any hop

Posted Images

ANY MP going against they're constituents from the referendum should be ousted at the earliest opportunity, as they are supposed to be our voice. 

Doing as they see fit will only end up with more Jo Cox's.

Dont ask the country to vote if you are not going to abide by they're wishes!! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
10 minutes ago, liP said:

ANY MP going against they're constituents from the referendum should be ousted at the earliest opportunity, as they are supposed to be our voice. 

Doing as they see fit will only end up with more Jo Cox's.

Dont ask the country to vote if you are not going to abide by they're wishes!! 

But a lot of mps had constituents that voted remain.....its a fairly even split

4 hours ago, green lurchers said:

There’s no buts , we voted out 

Totally agree. You won't find anyone more brexit than me. But as a nation we havnt sent brexit mps to parliament, and which ever prime minister puts up whichever deal must pass the mps we as a nation democratically elected. 

We are all playing a big complicated game of chess. 

Seeing all these posts 'may has sold out our fishermen'..... Err no. Our fishermen have sold their quota to eu fishermen and most of our current catch is sold to the eu (the British won't pay top dollar for langustines or crab). 

It's labour and remainders that stand to gain from sticking knives in TM. Just use your brains and don't believe every 'May has sold out brexit Facebook posts'. 

Look I agree with you.....but if your going to critise May then at least suggest a realistic alternative. 

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

Totally agree. You won't find anyone more brexit than me. But as a nation we havnt sent brexit mps to parliament, and which ever prime minister puts up whichever deal must pass the mps we as a nation democratically elected. 

We are all playing a big complicated game of chess. 

Seeing all these posts 'may has sold out our fishermen'..... Err no. Our fishermen have sold their quota to eu fishermen and most of our current catch is sold to the eu (the British won't pay top dollar for langustines or crab). 

It's labour and remainders that stand to gain from sticking knives in TM. Just use your brains and don't believe every 'May has sold out brexit Facebook posts'. 

Look I agree with you.....but if your going to critise May then at least suggest a realistic alternative. 

I believe may herself spouted no deal is better than a bad deal 

1 minute ago, green lurchers said:

I believe may herself spouted no deal is better than a bad deal 

I want a no deal. But parliament (made up of democratically elected mps) won't go for a no deal. And this isn't the deal, its just a draft agreement to take us to the next stage. Also a lot of the things you are being told are bad about the deal (see my comments about fishing above) aren't as simple as they seem. We more or less have a hung parliament. We need to get something through so we can get brexit to the point of no return ASAP because if we get to a general election and Labour get in then both brexit and the country/countryside is fcked

2 hours ago, DIDO.1 said:

I want a no deal. But parliament (made up of democratically elected mps) won't go for a no deal. And this isn't the deal, its just a draft agreement to take us to the next stage. Also a lot of the things you are being told are bad about the deal (see my comments about fishing above) aren't as simple as they seem. We more or less have a hung parliament. We need to get something through so we can get brexit to the point of no return ASAP because if we get to a general election and Labour get in then both brexit and the country/countryside is fcked

It was doomed from the start what chance of any deal when cnts like this are involved and Barnier ad the chief lol main reason to leave the eu 

31282B56-D0B9-4702-BE96-3396DD4D9EEA.jpeg

B6D989DF-1D92-4F94-A4DC-930EA079F6F7.jpeg

Honestly, if this is the countries idea of Brexit then give us another referendum, I'll change my mind and stay in. Utterly pointless exercise!

Brexit for me has to give us trade sovereignty. I can concede on all other areas short term because once our economy is not so heavily dependant on the continent then we can reassert ourselves in the other political areas. We absolutely have to have strategic control of our own economy. Everything else will follow...

29 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

So what should May actually do.....realistic answers only

She should apologise for her failure to deliver what the majority voted for would be a step in the right direction then admit she can’t deliver  what she promised and hand the reins to someone who dispises the EU  someone who will  treat them with the same disrespect as they treat us 

Edited by green lurchers
  • Like 3

....but...whoever she passes it over to who have to develop a deal, agreed by the eu and which would get past parliament????? ? 

I want a no deal.....but parliament (full of our democratically elected representatives) won't allow that.....so we get a general election and prob a Labour government.