coursing clamp down

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Unity amongst Lurchermen, Mouchers, and Freelancers will never work,..and history tells us that it is 'Dog Eat Dog' World,..always has been, always will be... If you have permission to run your d

Happier days 

is that you mate, here is the first litter I bred 1972 ish I took the photo, and was the same age as the older boy in the pic, the mother killed loads of hares off the land through that fence and no o

Posted Images

Tim Bonner and his fecking cronies should have got their self indulgent shite together before 2004 and coursing wouldn't be where it is today... Fecking turncoats..!!

They bounced us for foxhunting back then and they'll continue to do so now because its the easiest way to save their own arse... How many times have they supported lurcher work since the ban?

How much effort do you see from them when bellends like Pwackham is spouting his bile and others who are against everything hunting with dogs...

Nope, far easier to give modern lurcher work bad press, paint us black, support heavier handed policeing raise your own profile, keeps the wolves from your door eh... Same old shithouse tricks..!! ?

9 minutes ago, Boristheblade said:

Your right I’m a member n they send me beggin letters for money for workin against the sabs. I’ll be cancelling my subscription as they have no interest in anyone other than the red coat brigade.

Too right Boris... Give them what the've given us for years... FECK ALL..!!

7 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Devide and conquer mate when we start acting like seperate entity,s instead of a united front it's easier to pick us off one at a time and sadly we are all playing into there hands ☹️☹️☹️

Divide an conquer is spot on BUT it is the 'governing body' that should have pulled us all together, especially following the marches but no, as said, they bounced us to save their bacon. They can rot for my money...

CA do not give a shite about coursing or lurcherwork, what they need us for is your cash and moral support. Sure as hell wont get jack from me. Local radio today, east yorks area, operation mercury starts against lampers, who are not sportsmen but cruel criminals, that was the quote from the police wildlife officer.Any body told the thick twat that lamping rabbits is not illegal, and not everyone is breaking the law.

• Like 4
2 hours ago, Boristheblade said:

Your right I’m a member n they send me beggin letters for money for workin against the sabs. I’ll be cancelling my subscription as they have no interest in anyone other than the red coat brigade.

I dare say they're considerably more interested in their bank balance than any form of fieldsport, how many years is it since they changed the name from BFSS to CA

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Bosun11 said:

Tim Bonner and his fecking cronies should have got their self indulgent shite together before 2004 and coursing wouldn't be where it is today... Fecking turncoats..!!

They bounced us for foxhunting back then and they'll continue to do so now because its the easiest way to save their own arse... How many times have they supported lurcher work since the ban?

How much effort do you see from them when bellends like Pwackham is spouting his bile and others who are against everything hunting with dogs...

Nope, far easier to give modern lurcher work bad press, paint us black, support heavier handed policeing raise your own profile, keeps the wolves from your door eh... Same old shithouse tricks..!! ?

I fully agree with this post of thyne bosun its allways the fecking SAMs I done the marches what fir it'll allways be the same shooting brigade the same,fecking wankers atb bill

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Greyman said:

Devide and conquer mate when we start acting like seperate entity,s instead of a united front it's easier to pick us off one at a time and sadly we are all playing into there hands ☹️☹️☹️

There's never been device and conquer where lurcher works concerned atb bill

• Like 1