coursing clamp down

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Unity amongst Lurchermen, Mouchers, and Freelancers will never work,..and history tells us that it is 'Dog Eat Dog' World,..always has been, always will be... If you have permission to run your d

Happier days 

is that you mate, here is the first litter I bred 1972 ish I took the photo, and was the same age as the older boy in the pic, the mother killed loads of hares off the land through that fence and no o

Posted Images

This the thing they gonna make it nigh on impossible fa the lads lots I know finished with the runners couple seasons back yams got get the ferry for lots it ain't worth it or beyond there budgets . Nigh on impossible ta make a good prospect in to anything with out either running the gauntlet .    Be safe be vigilant atb bill

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, Boristheblade said:

What was said?

my dog was off when land owner came but he was the other way so i went after him and me pals walked back to the car and the police were waiting for us at the car so i stayed on the land about 30 mins and a rang me pal see what the police had to say the said come back the car the wont you a sed not till i get my dog the sed the if a come to the car a can have me dog back so the land owner had my dog so a went back and the tuck my detailes and interviewed us all and let us go sed the would be reporting us for coursing 

15 minutes ago, DavoH66 said:

my dog was off when land owner came but he was the other way so i went after him and me pals walked back to the car and the police were waiting for us at the car so i stayed on the land about 30 mins and a rang me pal see what the police had to say the said come back the car the wont you a sed not till i get my dog the sed the if a come to the car a can have me dog back so the land owner had my dog so a went back and the tuck my detailes and interviewed us all and let us go sed the would be reporting us for coursing 

Oh least they ain’t seized ya dog then. What county was ya in?

37 minutes ago, Boristheblade said:

Oh least they ain’t seized ya dog then. What county was ya in?

humberside pal ano the were okay to tell the truth the farmer tuck our nember sed he going to give us a bell about going on if we pay him lol 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
5 minutes ago, flynndog said:

Red hot universities lethal for em we got raced all over every time we went found better land than that no bother on it at all

av been runing round driffeild way mate been goint 2 or 3 times a week and had not one bit of bother touch wood