coursing clamp down

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Unity amongst Lurchermen, Mouchers, and Freelancers will never work,..and history tells us that it is 'Dog Eat Dog' World,..always has been, always will be... If you have permission to run your d

Happier days 

is that you mate, here is the first litter I bred 1972 ish I took the photo, and was the same age as the older boy in the pic, the mother killed loads of hares off the land through that fence and no o

Posted Images

1 hour ago, CRAZYHORSE said:

Happier days 

CF70DEDF-A80E-41F8-B7CC-12EE07EE3E9A.jpeg

is that you mate, here is the first litter I bred 1972 ish I took the photo, and was the same age as the older boy in the pic, the mother killed loads of hares off the land through that fence and no one said a word.

033.JPG

Edited by two crows
  • Like 7
10 hours ago, two crows said:

is that you mate, here is the first litter I bred 1972 ish I took the photo, and was the same age as the older boy in the pic, the mother killed loads of hares off the land through that fence and no one said a word.

033.JPG

It’s my son, taken a couple of years before the ban.

• Like 1

5 stolen quads recovered today at premises not ten mins away from me no wonder it's been as bad as it as round here lately and I can bet I know who it is as well  last night 3 pulls last one went right through everything the motor/ tyres /lights the lot packed up at half three after that  they followed me for about 5 miles must of then known i was heading home even with permission slips they are still out to do anyone anyway they can lamping there's no shortage of resources if they your poaching fecking joke 

• Like 1

Best getting everything trackered most good farms have vehicle  reg npr readers camera ? on gates  there that advanced they can inject them in anyware rural crime is up it’s sad times for the working dog some estates are using drones it’s a sad sign of the times I wouldn’t like to be young again  we had the best they can never take away our memory’s iam just going to enjoy what’s left ?can these fckers no work like the rest off us 

• Like 4