bull deerhound

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He went over a ex track greyhound to produce this ... 

Deerhound x bull  My bitches sire  Wales based I believe 

I'm not a numpty nor particularly numerous, I just asked a question. Why must people always give a negative (hypothetical) response to an honest question. I know both dogs and they are not owned by a

Posted Images

• 5 months later...

here is an update on a couple of the pups at 5 months old, the black and white bitch is the smallest and is still nearly 19" to the shoulder the white dog is over 23" already so nice leggy pups don't have pics of the others but my mate was pleased with the dogs anyway

IMG-20190216-WA0028.jpg

IMG-20190216-WA0001.jpg

• Like 3
On 25/08/2018 at 20:22, shaaark said:

Read this thread so far, and I would say there's a fella on here, 'mud' I believe, has the type, or very similar to what you're after. Not my type of dog, but look very good dogs if that's what you're after. Don't know if he's breeding, or got pups, but that's the type he has. Maybe give him a shout 

Yes I run dogs similar bred to these,I should of killed all pups as Morton the master has stated,there useless dogs good for nothing.but most of all they give me abit of fun running a hand full of bunny’s ??

• Like 4
  • Haha 2
2 hours ago, worldruler said:

here is an update on a couple of the pups at 5 months old, the black and white bitch is the smallest and is still nearly 19" to the shoulder the white dog is over 23" already so nice leggy pups don't have pics of the others but my mate was pleased with the dogs anyway

IMG-20190216-WA0028.jpg

IMG-20190216-WA0001.jpg

Don't care much for what anyone else works owns or feeds not my problem but I do have a question ........ in the top pic is that you wearing a unicorn slipper? ??

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
11 minutes ago, Saltmoon said:

Don't care much for what anyone else works owns or feeds not my problem but I do have a question ........ in the top pic is that you wearing a unicorn slipper? ??

Well spotted ty I'm searching Ebay as we speak they look the shit

• Haha 2