bull deerhound

just looking for opinions and type with these, I know someone who's deergrey bitch is in pup to a tall staff type bout 21 inches and bout 55lb but have never seen any bull deer dogs in the flesh, both dogs have good drive and the bitch is a speed machine pretty good family dogs too so thinking of acquiring one. Any advice or pics of the mix appreciated

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He went over a ex track greyhound to produce this ... 

Deerhound x bull  My bitches sire  Wales based I believe 

I'm not a numpty nor particularly numerous, I just asked a question. Why must people always give a negative (hypothetical) response to an honest question. I know both dogs and they are not owned by a

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, worldruler said:

just looking for opinions and type with these, I know someone who's deergrey bitch is in pup to a tall staff type bout 21 inches and bout 55lb but have never seen any bull deer dogs in the flesh, both dogs have good drive and the bitch is a speed machine pretty good family dogs too so thinking of acquiring one. Any advice or pics of the mix appreciated

A more considerate owner would have paid for an early termination of a pointless mating,no doubt a site like this will have numerous numpty,s queueing up for a pup.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

I'm not a numpty nor particularly numerous, I just asked a question. Why must people always give a negative (hypothetical) response to an honest question. I know both dogs and they are not owned by a numpty who wants to make his dogs into rabid killers, the bitch is rather quiet and timid and the dog although a typical bull type has a very good nose good build and is good with people as well as having the advantage of being leggy for a bull breed. Any way thanks for the advice on the termination, imagine if your mother had thought the same way as you 

• Like 2
  • Haha 7
2 minutes ago, worldruler said:

I'm not a numpty nor particularly numerous, I just asked a question. Why must people always give a negative (hypothetical) response to an honest question. I know both dogs and they are not owned by a numpty who wants to make his dogs into rabid killers, the bitch is rather quiet and timid and the dog although a typical bull type has a very good nose good build and is good with people as well as having the advantage of being leggy for a bull breed. Any way thanks for the advice on the termination, imagine if your mother had thought the same way as you 

The pup out of these two will suit the likes of you,bred with little purpose with a feckwit in mind.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
Just now, Bush Rummager said:

Take it in jest Worldruler. It's saturday nigh and Shakespeare has had a few Plinker Plunker's!!!

Folk on here thrive off nuggets like you,a speed machine Deerhound/Greyhound crossed with the tallest staff bred beyond a pre-Georgian staffordshire.Throw  a thread on here about such a litter and nuggets like you bite hook,line and fecking sinker.Get your name down for a pup as im sure there will always be room in your kennel for such a useful turd.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
7 minutes ago, worldruler said:

is there a moderator who can stop Morton being a knob please? Thanks flacko I'm 90% decision made just wondered if anyone had experienced the cross

So you wished for opinions that concurred with yours and anything else was tantamount to mutiny.

morton mate ,you are a massive fanny, I live in the hebrides, more sheep than people(you'd love it cos you'd have a new wooly wife every night of the week) I'm not interested in selling anything, what the hell are you talking about pre Georgian staff? I said he was bull not staff, that's where cock gobblers like you need to to see past their righteous indignation (on a non existent issue) and actually read what is in front of them. Grow up man and let another man conclude his business without losing your dignity your reputation and your wits over a very simple question 

Edited by worldruler
spelling
  • Like 6
  • Haha 2