bull deerhound

8 minutes ago, morton said:

Folk on here thrive off nuggets like you,a speed machine Deerhound/Greyhound crossed with the tallest staff bred beyond a pre-Georgian staffordshire.Throw  a thread on here about such a litter and nuggets like you bite hook,line and fecking sinker.Get your name down for a pup as im sure there will always be room in your kennel for such a useful turd.

Yep. Like i said. He's getting ball bagged tonight!!!! ?

• Haha 1

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He went over a ex track greyhound to produce this ... 

Deerhound x bull  My bitches sire  Wales based I believe 

I'm not a numpty nor particularly numerous, I just asked a question. Why must people always give a negative (hypothetical) response to an honest question. I know both dogs and they are not owned by a

Posted Images

1 minute ago, morton said:

Ive every reason to be rude and obnoxious,i am rude and fecking obnoxious,follow my threads einstein.

thats no way to live your life, ill ask the minister to pray for you tomorrow, although I suspect he may refuse to do so on account of that fact that although he must pray for sinners there is nothing in the book that suggests he must pray for a c**t

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5
7 minutes ago, worldruler said:

morton mate ,you are a massive fanny, I live in the hebrides, more sheep than people(you'd love it cos you'd have a new wooly wife every night of the week) I'm not interested in selling anything, what the hell are you talking about pre Georgian staff? I said he was bull not staff, that's where cock gobblers like you need to to see past their righteous indignation (on a non existent issue) and actually read what is in front of them. Grow up man and let another man conclude his business without losing your dignity your reputation and your wits over a very simple question 

Is there any proper Deerhoundy,s left in the Hebrides?and when did 21" staffs thrive in that barren environment?.

1 minute ago, worldruler said:

thats no way to live your life, ill ask the minister to pray for you tomorrow, although I suspect he may refuse to do so on account of that fact that although he must pray for sinners there is nothing in the book that suggests he must pray for a c**t

Ministers are more interested in you bending over and touching your toes mucker,when they say look no fingers they know you will fall for any trick in the lurcher peddlars book.

1 hour ago, worldruler said:

just looking for opinions and type with these, I know someone who's deergrey bitch is in pup to a tall staff type bout 21 inches and bout 55lb but have never seen any bull deer dogs in the flesh, both dogs have good drive and the bitch is a speed machine pretty good family dogs too so thinking of acquiring one. Any advice or pics of the mix appreciated

Read this thread so far, and I would say there's a fella on here, 'mud' I believe, has the type, or very similar to what you're after. Not my type of dog, but look very good dogs if that's what you're after. Don't know if he's breeding, or got pups, but that's the type he has. Maybe give him a shout 

• Thanks 1
4 minutes ago, morton said:

Is there any proper Deerhoundy,s left in the Hebrides?and when did 21" staffs thrive in that barren environment?.

there are some deerhounds here but they are too big, there are two who live on a fishing and hunting estate called grimersta although in my opinion they are too big, plenty other lurchers here too, anyway the dogs I've talked about live here but were not born here, like much of Kent and essex. Both come from the east coast of Scotland. You're getting your priests and ministers mixed up btw. Cheers for all the good chat pal you've made my Saturday night immeasurably better 

2 minutes ago, worldruler said:

there are some deerhounds here but they are too big, there are two who live on a fishing and hunting estate called grimersta although in my opinion they are too big, plenty other lurchers here too, anyway the dogs I've talked about live here but were not born here, like much of Kent and essex. Both come from the east coast of Scotland. You're getting your priests and ministers mixed up btw. Cheers for all the good chat pal you've made my Saturday night immeasurably better 

Ill guarantee then if you put an oversized staff into a lurcher that is expected to hunt the Hebrides it will account for being a piss poor example of a Deerhoundy.

42 minutes ago, morton said:

Folk on here thrive off nuggets like you,a speed machine Deerhound/Greyhound crossed with the tallest staff bred beyond a pre-Georgian staffordshire.Throw  a thread on here about such a litter and nuggets like you bite hook,line and fecking sinker.Get your name down for a pup as im sure there will always be room in your kennel for such a useful turd.

43 minutes ago, morton said:

Hodwy's mort? If that was for, drop me a line. I'm only an hour down't road!

2 minutes ago, Bush Rummager said:

Strangely.. i do like you Mort. Speak your mind.. heart on sleave.. no f@@ks given.. and you like a drink.

Make it mid day Monday. I'll buy your dinner?

No no no that's not how it's done 

You have to threaten to beat the crap out each other and hurl insults for 3 pages and then do f**k all

Allah be merciful 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1