Sign in to follow this  
hoosier

Working Glens

This forum does attract some total dross - posting little faces rather than issuing an opinion.

i take it “rabbit hunter” & “w.katchum” both have working bred glens?

glens have large bodies and big heads, many (not all) natural earths are to small for them, trust me - if your a total twat you could just use em as a draw dog - probably what you pair would do tbh 

an artificial is a great way for a glen to earn its keep - plus it’s an easy way to get them in front of stuff when younger 

you idiots need to realise the Glen was never a dog to be dug too - they are a trial dog! Have you ever seen a Glen once it’s been “on game” around another dog? Not what you want around a days digging that’s for sure 

Edited by IV Ecosse
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, IV Ecosse said:

This forum does attract some total dross - posting little faces rather than issuing an opinion.

glens have large bodies and big heads, many (not all) natural earths are to small for them, trust me - if your a total twat you could just use em as a draw dog - probably what you pair would do tbh 

an artificial is a great way for a glen to earn its keep - plus it’s an easy way to get them in front of stuff when younger 

you idiots need to realise the Glen was never a dog to be dug too - they are a trial dog! Have you ever seen a Glen once it’s been “on game” around another dog? Not what you want around a days digging that’s for sure 

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Just now, IV Ecosse said:

Thank for proving my point “keyboard hunter”

I’ll stick to me keyboard an you stick ye artificials🤣🤣🤣

Have you even ran a proper decent artificial? Nope - didn’t think so

commenting on something you know nothing about 

I can guarantee once I lift the gates on my sets that they will hold - dogs get work, people pay to shoot, land owners get what they want 

sit down little boy and go play pretend hunter with your boyfriends 

30 minutes ago, IV Ecosse said:

I can guarantee once I lift the gates on my sets that they will hold - dogs get work, people pay to shoot, land owners get what they want 

🤣🤣

8 hours ago, IV Ecosse said:

Are you fae Perth?

seen one years ago been short ended it just sat there off the lead on till opened up hit and killed it  bang done in seconds  have also dug patt xglens handy terriers just very hard mouthed

A lot of silly comments from people who probably have never even seen a glen! Apart from hearing of the odd 1 here and there they are now in the main a show breed

22 hours ago, IV Ecosse said:

so how does this artificial earth work ,ive never came across one ,this i assume is a series of tunnels constructed of timber ? and at the end is a cage ? with what inside it? and the point of this exercise is to see which dog can get to the caged quarry the fastest ,or is it to see which dog will travel it? its a genuine enquiry ,,as ive no experience with an artificial...

• Haha 2

22 hours ago, IV Ecosse said:

wow.....😔

what a f***ing knobber🙈

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

23 hours ago, IV Ecosse said:

So it's just a rarer version of the Wheaton and in order to get it any work you have to do illegally and your calling lads idiots if I have crossed wires I apologise