Best looking Breed?

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As close to perfection as I've ever come

I better not turn up for the fishing weekend and theres only one person with 20 personalitys! 

i ll always have a soft spot for horrid , rangy , fly old farm collies.  Probsbly the greatest canine connection we have 

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Kerny92 said:

They don't just sit on the chain over there you know. 

Lets cut the shit here. A pitbull would be dead in short order doing the sort of work we're talking about. Just like a lab would be dead in a fight. Russia means f**k all, its the work an animal has to do combined with the elements. Why try to be cute?

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

Lets cut the shit here. A pitbull would be dead in short order doing the sort of work we're talking about. Just like a lab would be dead in a fight. Russia means f**k all, its the work an animal has to do combined with the elements. Why try to be cute?

Absolute rubbish, you do know that APBT's have beat retrievers at their own game in competition?

I'll dig the information out soon, not trying to be cute but you seem so certain on the matter when you're wrong. 

Edited by Kerny92
  • Haha 2
8 minutes ago, Kerny92 said:

Absolute rubbish, you do know that APBT's have beat retrievers at their own game in competition?

I'll dig the information out soon, not trying to be cute but you seem so certain on the matter when you're wrong. 

Mate your lack of field experience with these sorts of work is showing. I'm done on this discussion, well agree to disagree.

:good:

Edited by Born Hunter
  • Like 1
9 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

Mate your lack of field experience with these sorts of work is showing. I'm done on this discussion, well agree to disagree.

:good:

I always took you as an intelligent man Born. You've gone right down in my estimations now... arguing with the village Idiot and not even winning :laugh:

• Haha 1
Just now, mushroom said:

I always took you as an intelligent man Born. You've gone right down in my estimations now... arguing with the village Idiot and not even winning :laugh:

I actually think the lad can be quite smart...... When he's not fighting everyone. Lol

Like I said, I'm happy to just disagree on this. I've f**k all to prove.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, mushroom said:

Just like you the other day, now run along little man and dream about all those pretend women you've had. ??

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

I actually think the lad can be quite smart...... When he's not fighting everyone. Lol

Like I said, I'm happy to just disagree on this. I've f**k all to prove.

I ain't fighting with you pal, you're one of the very few that i do respect on here and don't feel the need to resort to playground antics. You've got more patience than me that's for sure.

• Like 1
Just now, Kerny92 said:

Just like you the other day, now run along little man and dream about all those pretend women you've had. ??

:laugh: if I had a mind to, I could post a video.... instead I'll just let you prattle on. Obviously you nothing better to do with your life.. 

You're not worth my time petal, nor could you afford it ?

• Haha 1