Best looking Breed?

14 minutes ago, Kerny92 said:

Says the man that uses different accounts...... ???

Good job i ain't married then hey nip. 

You've made yourself look clueless, admit defeat and take it like a man. 

"I went to Ireland to see my families game bred pitbulls" ????

Got loads of accounts me. And I do look clueless as unfortunately I have argued with a fool and anyone who argues with a fool is brought down to there levels s beaten with experience. 

No where does it say I whent yo Ireland to see dogs . I have family and they keep dogs  your trying to to say I have said things that I haven’t so your argument is pretty mute.And as for anyone owning game bred dogs means that there going to fight them , well that shows you wealth of knowledge on all things apbt . 

However you have defeated me . 

• Like 1

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As close to perfection as I've ever come

I better not turn up for the fishing weekend and theres only one person with 20 personalitys! 

i ll always have a soft spot for horrid , rangy , fly old farm collies.  Probsbly the greatest canine connection we have 

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Elchapo said:

Got loads of accounts me. And I do look clueless as unfortunately I have argued with a fool and anyone who argues with a fool is brought down to there levels s beaten with experience. 

No where does it say I whent yo Ireland to see dogs . I have family and they keep dogs  your trying to to say I have said things that I haven’t so your argument is pretty mute.And as for anyone owning game bred dogs means that there going to fight them , well that shows you wealth of knowledge on all things apbt . 

However you have defeated me . 

Exactly, why do you have multiple accounts then dreamer? 

The only fool here is you, slating the breed at first and then professes to be an expert on one.

Where have i stated to own game bred dogs they have to fight them. To get game bred dogs they have to be down off fighting stock or guess what? They are not game bred dogs you cretin. So now you are claiming your amazing family associated themselves with evil dog fighters? 

You must try harder sunshine because you are looking a pot prick here.......

32 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

He said they keep game dogs not fight them ... Your allowed pit bulls in Ireland and game dogs is just a nickname used for any old style pit breed be it staff, English or apbt ?

I'd put earth working terrier on there too as it takes some onions to do the job they do also they are one of the top on gameness in my opinion and much smaller than some opponents 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, dillydog said:

Half sister to the other bitches, well past her best now but what a stamp !

Never won a single class let alone a show.....then again she hardly ever went to one.

She was and still is the apple of my eye, as has already been quoted "form follows function"

IMG_20161001_103735.jpg

she look's like a rugby prop forward dilly.

3 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

I'd put earth working terrier on there too as it takes some onions to do the job they do also they are one of the top on gameness in my opinion and much smaller than some opponents 

You want to put the working terrier in a category with the Bull Terrier? Alright then...... ?

4 minutes ago, Kerny92 said:

El Cracko if you want to learn a thing or two about the APBT don't go running to your Aunt Flossie's in Ireland come and see your Uncle Kerny. You've got potential i can see that. 

Which account would you like me to contact you on so can have a meet up 

5 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

You don’t turn upto your blind dates Kerny,  pity ye ain’t that got any of the minerals the dogs you admire so much have ???? Kerny the cur??

Knocked bigger out to get to a feyt....... ???? 

And you claim to have served our country ffs? Good job you wasn't around during the World Wars, you would have been shot for cowardice. Daren't even meet a kid off a hunting site, hate to see you in enemy territory........ ??????????

Just now, W. Katchum said:

On a tablet ye dumb fcuk?? that’s tour problem kiddo, ye genuinley believe ye own bull shit????

Was you on that tablet when you kept ignoring me Dotty Poo Poo? I know in Catterick it's a bad signal but get a grip....... ??