Scottish Independence - indyref 2

How i missed the old threads ?

Who voted in 2014, are you yes yet? Not you Scot, more chance of the pope becoming a prody ?

Its good to see the campain taking off again, cant wait to see what the next few months brings, time for change, time for YES !!

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I want Scotland, I’ve said it before but between us we have punched well above our weight in the world for over 500 years. For all the craic and banter, I’d rather have blokes from Ulster, Scotla

You're not hardcore THL until you've had PM death threats!

I voted yes last time but voted out of the EU, so because the goal posts have been changed I'd be a hypocrite if I voted yes again. With the snp putting tax on beer an sugar and anything else we enjoy

Posted Images

6 hours ago, Joe1888 said:

Its good to see the campain taking off again, cant wait to see what the next few months brings, time for change, time for YES !!

It isn't exactly setting  the world on fire. it Just looks like little Jimmy and Samon Kranked up the rabble to feaver pitch and didnt deliver. There is no way jimmy is going to have another ref and get kicked in the arse again, but to keep face there has to be the idea that at some time in the future there is going to be one. My spaniel  and I say bring back watt tyler and the pheasant revolt. independance for kent! Take notice T may there is a ground swell of opinion and  movement in the spaniel community. Independance for Kent. YES.

• Like 1

I voted yes last time but voted out of the EU, so because the goal posts have been changed I'd be a hypocrite if I voted yes again. With the snp putting tax on beer an sugar and anything else we enjoy, I'll not ever give them a vote again! Little Jimmy Krankie just makes me want to blast the TV with a 12g every time I see her. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
7 hours ago, Joe1888 said:

How i missed the old threads ?

Who voted in 2014, are you yes yet? Not you Scot, more chance of the pope becoming a prody ?

If you are lucky you can end up like Ireland, poncing about getting pissed every Easter and bleating on about how you got independence from the English pretending you are your own country when in fact you are a little backwater country ruled from Brussels and don’t matter a f**k in the grand scheme of the world.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
25 minutes ago, Jonjon79 said:

Why do you want independence Joe?

Just the way he was brought up mate he can’t help it. But no doubt he will hit you with 38474739 paragraphs copied and pasted from google to explain why 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Fan dabby dozy on the march again whats a matter with democracy. You had a vote except the result. Same as Brexit. Not keep bleating on because you didn't like the result,  and give me another vote and another till the vote goes my way.

Cheers Arry

• Like 1

How can there be another vote , we have already voted to stay another example of Jimmy Krankie doing what she wants and feck te voters i hope it comes back and bites her ass big time 

• Like 2

I’ve had this conversation at work, about the fact that Scotland has already voted, and the yes supporters should really just accept that they lost. The reason for another vote now, is because “Scotland didn’t vote out of the eu” apparently? IMO the UK voted out and Scotland voted to be in the UK? So they did vote to leave the eu! Maybe I just get confused ?‍♂️ 

• Like 1

She hell bent on going down in history as the person that got Scotland its independence. Its nothing to do with what Scottish people want. The whole of the UK voted on Brexit they should not have given out that this area vote out and that area voted in, that what democracy is surly the whole vote.

Cheers Arry

Edited by Arry
  • Like 1