Scottish Independence - indyref 2

Are we adopting the yanks basteridised version of the English language? Or is the plan to eradicate that too! 

Oh wait she already has! throws money into new Gaelic school's and road signs in places where Gaelic was never ever spoken and have no interest in ever speaking it! 

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I want Scotland, I’ve said it before but between us we have punched well above our weight in the world for over 500 years. For all the craic and banter, I’d rather have blokes from Ulster, Scotla

You're not hardcore THL until you've had PM death threats!

I voted yes last time but voted out of the EU, so because the goal posts have been changed I'd be a hypocrite if I voted yes again. With the snp putting tax on beer an sugar and anything else we enjoy

Posted Images

6 hours ago, scothunter said:

Are we adopting the yanks basteridised version of the English language? Or is the plan to eradicate that too! 

Oh wait she already has! throws money into new Gaelic school's and road signs in places where Gaelic was never ever spoken and have no interest in ever speaking it! 

Lololol you sure you don’t live in Northern Ireland 

A country that's already subsidised by England going alone, in the hope of joining the eu. The eu is loosing us, one of the few countries that pay in more than they take out....no way are they going to let a country that's economy is based on tins of shortbread join lol

And all their pubs are shit. Fckin tennents lager ???

'och I the nooo, we hate the English, any spare change for some skag fella' 

Edited by DIDO.1
  • Haha 1
41 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

A country that's already subsidised by England going alone, in the hope of joining the eu. The eu is loosing us, one of the few countries that pay in more than they take out....no way are they going to let a country that's economy is based on tins of shortbread join lol

And all their pubs are shit. Fckin tennents lager ???

'och I the nooo, we hate the English, any spare change for some skag fella' 

That why there lots of English moving here and raising there kids.

Oh and you have more than you're fair share of scumbags and smack head's down south.

I'll happily keep the shitty Tennants while England keeps its tribes.

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Lololol you sure you don’t live in Northern Ireland 

Nothing wrong with folks wanting to speak and hold onto there native language len, your northern Irish and I’m sure you heritage lies in Scotland which has Gaelic as its native language, the ENGLISH have been your masters that long you despise your own heritage but embrace theirs. Funny old world. 

40 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

Nothing wrong with folks wanting to speak and hold onto there native language len, your northern Irish and I’m sure you heritage lies in Scotland which has Gaelic as its native language, the ENGLISH have been your masters that long you despise your own heritage but embrace theirs. Funny old world. 

I’m scotch Irish dmd but I’m northern Irish 

• Like 1

At least May is going to see it threw , Sturgeon would have another referendum at 3million quid a count you can see its no her money , wonder if old Eck was tickling her ivorys they where as thick as feck and now hes like a fart in a lift to her 

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, The one said:

At least May is going to see it threw , Sturgeon would have another referendum at 3million quid a count you can see its no her money , wonder if old Eck was tickling her ivorys they where as thick as feck and now hes like a fart in a lift to her 

Bet he did